Biggest insecurity

Okay so I know I literally go on about this all the time but I HATE my laugh it's the ugliest thing ever both the sound and the appearance. Like why can't it sound atleast normal but noooooo. One of my friends told me that it was cool, and one day someone will find it cute, and it's okay because we can all laugh at it (or something along those lines) but erm if I ever even get a boyfriend then I'll be surprised BIG TIME.

Also mini update:

DO NOT SMOKE.... or you are a fûcking idiot I really hate to tell you that but you are wishing yourself a premature death, I witnessed someone dying because he smoked, and it was the worst thing I ever saw, and the worst way to die. It's slow and uncomfortable. What happened was he got tongue cancer so they removed some of his tongue then a couple of years or maybe a year later he got lung cancer (I don't actually know what they did with that) then he got stomach cancer then pneumonia the smacked cancer and pneumonia within 2 weeks of each other, he got told he had 2-3 weeks to live and I'm not gonna say how he looked when I saw him it just wasn't nice. He died after 2weeks after he was given his death time thingy. He died on my Birthday. The person was my great uncle whom I was quite close to. But I wonder if my body sensed something was wrong because in maths I was shaky, couldn't concentrate, and felt like I was gonna pass out (I don't know how else to explain it) I didn't think anything of it then I found out and I wonder but idk the time he died so. But yea basically don't smoke.

Xoxoxo Mikayla 🍍❤️💙