Chapter 22

Together...

Tahimik akong nagmamasid sa kanilang dalawa habang nasa dining area kaming tatlo.

"Kiana and i are going home tonight."

Nagtatakang nilingon ko si Archer. Did i heard him right? Us? Going home? Tonight?

"What?" Sabay pa naming sagot ni Keifer.

Archer nodded. His dark eyes stared into mine which made my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm supposed to take you home today, pero inabot tayo ng gabi, but my plan is firm. We're going home this day, tonight."

"Kiana is my responsibility. I take her here with me so i should be with her when she leave. We still have days to stay in here."

Gulat na napatingin ako kay Keifer. He's serious. His voice and face says it all.

"I'm already here, so you don't have to worry. She's more than safe with me,"

"Oh, is she?" Keifer asked, sarcastic.

"Yeah, more than when she is with you. Look what happened to her."

Napatungo ako dahil sa isinagot ni Archer. What's wrong with these two men? I thought they're friends? Why do i feel like they're fighting right now? Right in front of me.

"Still, you cannot take her without my consent."

"What are you? Her guardian? Her father?"

My jaw almost dropped when i heard Archer. Is he freackin' serious right now? I've never seen him talking with so much sarcasm and it's actually pretty cool, but it's rude!

"Archer!" Saway ko sa kaniya.

Pero hindi niya ako pinansin. Both of them did not! They're too busy with each other.

"She's going home with me," finality is in Archer's voice.

"No, she's not. She's staying here with me. If you want to go home, then go, but you're not taking her away." Ani Keifer.

"You're not the boss of her."

"So are you, Archer."

Nagpalipat-lipat ang tingin ko sa kanilang dalawa. Talaga bang dito pa sila magtatalo? Simpleng issue masiyado nilang pinapalaki!

"She is my responsibility, Keifer."

"She is my responsibility." Mabagal at may diin na pagkakasabi ni Keifer.

"And may i remind you that you are inside my house. My house, my rules. Take it or leave."

"I don't care about your fuckin' rules, but i want Kiana to go home with me now!"

Nagulat ako nang biglang sumigaw si Archer.

I want to interfere with them. Stop them. Naguguluhan ako sa nangyayari at kung bakit ganito ang ikinikilos nila sa isa't isa, specially Archer. He's not like this.

"Uh, Archer...Keifer,"

Finally, i tried to call them. Inform them that i'm still here. If they're going to talk and worst, argue, just do it without me right infront of them.

But just like earlier, hindi nila ako pinansin. They stared at each other. Fine! If they don't want to look at me, then don't. Just stare with each other!

"She's injured!"

"That's the point! She has to be checked that's why we have to go home now! I won't waste our time waiting for your approval." Giit ni Archer.