five

Chapter 5 : edited 2nd of November, 2021.

Rukawa irritatedly stared at the smug faces in front of him right now. He became more pissed when one of them put the cigarette on the ball. Leaving a mark. There was a long silence inside the basketball gymnasium, before Mitsui came near to Miyagi as he grabbed him by his collar.

Kogure started to panic. Akagi wasn't even there, because he's busy fulfilling his duties as a student. During the two first years, Sakuragi, Rukawa stared at the unfamiliar people who just got inside.

"Hisashi, if you have a problem with me. Then just do it with me, don't involve the other members in here!"

"Miyagi... What's the problem with you?" A smug smirk appeared on Mitsui's face as he loosened his grip on Miyagi's collar. He did that before punching Miyagi, enough to bring him down on the gym's floor.

"We just want to play basketball, don't we?" The unfamiliar long black-haired with dark blue highlights said. As he played with the ball in his hand.

A brief silence came before they knew that Rukawa just threw a ball at Mitsui's face.

"You are tough," Mitsui said, wiping off his face. Everyone was as shocked as he was when someone from Mitsui's gang hit Rukawa on his face.

And there is it again, the blood coming from his head.

"Rukawa! Stop fighting!" Miyagi exclaimed, frustrated as he didn't want them to be involved.

Rukawa was quick to fight back and brought down the guy who hit him. Mitsui puts on a smug face as he approaches him. Smirking as if he's mocking at him, definitely triggering him more.

"Again, you're really tough." Mitsui commented.

He grabbed his collar, hissing in annoyance. "It is this asshole's fault." He muttered as he dragged him down, just like what he did to the other guy a while ago.

"Rukawa! I said-"

Miyagi wasn't able to finish his sentence as he saw Ayako hurt because she tried to stop Rukawa, but one from Mitsui's gang had pushed her.

"Ayako!" Miyagi yelled as he saw their manager hurt because of the guy who's wearing a red tank top.

"Ryota!"

That urged him to launch a punch on the guy's head, but he seems stronger. Now he was dragged to the floor again.

"Miyagi!" Sakuragi yelled still in surprise at the sudden happenings surrounding him. He stared at Miyagi lying on the floor

Contradicting your peaceful day, the ramble continued in the basketball gym. You walked behind the huge fences as you saw some of your teachers outside.

You sighed. "Of course, they would cause trouble." You said as your eyes went up. Your eyes widened when you saw Youhei with his group of friends holding a rope. As if they were about to enter the gym.

You glanced at your wristwatch, nervous.

"Akagi-san is still at the building..." you whispered to yourself. BLAG! You jumped, the shock was written on your face as you heard the door of the gym bring a loud noise. That made you even more concerned about what's really happening inside.

You ran at a quick pace not minding the students who were staring at you. It's unusual for them to see you like this, of course, it is. You are this calm, and kind student. Someone who'll definitely come if someone asks for help.

That's why you found yourself doing this.

"Akagi-san!" You called as you saw Akagi. He had already changed into his gym clothes. "T-The basketball gym! Mitsui and his gang!"

"What?" Akagi stared in confusion. But the sudden bring up of Mitsui's name lightened him up. As he also remembered the trouble first-years. And of course, one of the troublemakers, Ryota Miyagi. He started to run off, towards the gym.

"Wow, did he just leave me here?" You asked yourself, catching your breath. As much as possible that you don't want to stick your nose to their business, you realized that you're already involved with this even from the start.

You took a deep breath, as you ran off and tried to catch up with Akagi.

"Wait! Akagi-san!" You called.

All of the teachers were furious. You barely caught up with Akagi but you did. You were hiding behind his back.

"Wait! Akagi let us in!" The teachers said.

But he already closed the door.

And barely, you realized that you're also inside the basketball gym. His eyes bored met yours as blood continued to rush from his head.

Oh. She's that girl. Rukawa thought. How come he even remembers a certain someone like you?

You looked away breaking the eye-contact. As much as you wanted to treat and scold him again, you stayed still at your position, the happenings can't still wrap around your head. You were in awe and Akagi barely realized that he brought you inside too.

You lowered your gaze as you saw Mito, kicking Mitsui's face.

"What just happened?" You asked yourself.