Chapter 16.

X Liam x

Evantually, Dani talked to me, and we worked things out, it was a long talk but she apologized and we hedaded off.

~~~~

"I missed you Liam." She called.

"Me too love." I smiled. We were about to lean in for a kiss.

But as soon as we were about to kiss we heard footsteps.

"Demi, when did you get here?" I ask.

"I never left." She informed. "I was talking to the lady at the front desk about Zayn's results and what he needs." She explained in a odd tone.

"Oh" was all I could say. This was getting really awkward.

"Who's your friend?" Demi nudges her head to Danielle. I turn and smiled at Dani.

"Demi , Meet Danielle, Danielle, Demi Lovato." I say.

"Hi, it's great to meet you." Danielle greets holding out her hand.

"Yeah not really." She whispers. I look at Demi oddly and Danielle moved her hand slowley away.

We all stared at eachother blankley for a few seconds in dead silence.

"Well" I call breaking the silence. "I should go and check on Zayn and see if he's alright."

Danielle nods. "And I'm going to check on another patient." She tells.

"No one asked what you were doing." Demi mumbles quietly. Danielle starred at me and I shrugged my shoulders , giving her the glance of confusion. Danielle sighed.

"Nice meeting you." Danielle called in a flat tone. Demi crossed her arms.

"Bye Liam" Danielle whispers. "Bye love" I whisper.

I wait till' Danielle walked out of the area and I glared.

"What was that about?!" I ask Demi. She sighs and looks at me, her arms still crossed.

"What?" She asks. I glare and put out my arm. "You-You know exacley what I'm talking about!" I spaz

She rolls her eyes. "I thought you guys broke up." She bursted.

"Demi!" I call as she turned around. She didn't look back.

"Wow, it's bad enough the boys are a mess , but for you not being honest with me?!" I shout.

Just then I realized she hadent answered my question. "Wait? What?" I ask rudley.

She sighs.

"You heard me."

I look at her curiousley, "Yeah we did about 3 weeks ago." I noted. "Why do you care?" I ask.

She looks at me and shakes her head. "Nothing."

My eyes grew wide. "Well It didnt seem like nothing when you treated Danielle like trash."

"Im not in the mood Liam. Please. I need to think."

I sighed. " you sure do." I admit. "I dont even know who you are anymore."

"I just lost my Job Liam." She bursts.

"I know. I was there." I nod.

She glared. "Don't you even care? This was why i even came to visit in the first place, to announce , my new job that I just lost in 2 weeks." She shouted. My eyes grew wide again.

"Shhh!" I shushed her. "We'll get in trouble, patients are sleeping."

Demi rolled her eyes. "I knew you didn't care., i cant have one visit without being your family's 24/7 Guidance counsellor!!!' She yelled.