Chapter 11.

x Courtney x

I close my laptop shut and I sigh getting up to my closet. It was sunday hot morning, the fall was usually kinda hot here for a while,and I was home alone, My mom was at work.

You are probably wondering..Where's my dad? Well... he and my mom are divorced, he dosen't live here, he achually lives in Chicago by himself, I used to visit there over the summer.. But my mom woulden't let me anymore..She refused to let me see him...So it was just mom and I.

I just coulden't get Niall out of my mind. The way his Blue eyes , turned into this icy white. His eyes wattered, he held me in his arms. I knew I shoulden't have left... but I did. I ruined Natalie and Zayn, and the most horrible thing of all is that Zayn still might not even know about it.

I look in the mirror and examine my outfit. I was wearing my Rainbow tye-dye hoddie and my dark, ripped design skinny jeans, I slipped on my pinks low tops and grabbed my iPhone and put it into my pocket. I guess I would go eat some breakfast and find something else to do. I grab my laptop and head downstairs.

****

I take my fork stirring the eggs on the pan gently as it sizzled. As soon as the yolk formed into the scrambled eggs I started to settle down the stove and turned it off. I grabbed a plate and began to fill it.

Just then I heard a beep noise. It sounded like my laptop recived an email. I sigh putting down my eggs on the counter and opening up my laptop slowley.

I open my email tab and I check through. Just then my eyes grew wide.

It was my college application.

"Billford emailed me?"I ask quietly. I click the email with ease and read through. "But I thought they woulden't till June.." I whispered.

I smiled.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed happily. I made it in!

I read again and they left me a phone number to contact.

I smiled and went to go pick up the phone and run back to the computer.

But the thoughts still went through my mind as i dialled the phone..Why did they accept so early?

Just then I heard it pick up, I could feel my heart pounding.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Is this Billford College Front office?" I ask politely.

"Yes it is, How may I help you?" A gentle voice asks.

"I'm Courtney, Courtney Williams. You guys sent me back my application today saying I was accepted." I noted.

"Let me see.." She whispered.

I could hear her typing on a laptop. "Ah-Yes Mrs.Williams, we were very impressed" she says happily.

"Thank you , but I was wondering- weren't they supposed to not accept applications till' June?"

"We actually have a new program this year for Recommended students, with top applications, you get a 1 week vacation to stay on campus in Italy to see if you would like to stay in our school, a open house and a Tour of the school is included" she explained.

"That's Fantastic, thank you so much, when is it?" I ask in shock.

"Friday."

My eyes grew wide and the phone went silent. "F-Friday?" I ask nervously.

"Mhm."

I look at my iPhone. "That's in 5 days, you mean this Friday?" I ask.

"That's right, we can alert your school and let them know if you would like." She adds.