Chapter 7.

x Natalie x

I walked nervously down the stairs. I saw Zayn in the kitchen with his guitar.it was early. We weren't supposed to wake up for at least another 2 hours.. School started at 10. But i just couldent sleep. But I wonder why Zayns up so early?

I tool a deep breath and headed in. After yeasterday I expected Zayn to get suspicious. Mission impossible to make him not notice something was on my kind was no go. He was all wired at first but then he was calm, so maybe he believed my lie. I sighed and saw him at the kitchen table his back facing me.

"Hey" I say walking up to him. He turns slowly and smiles. "Hello Love" he yawns. I grabbed e bowl of grapes and sat down.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask him. He looks at me and rubbed his eyes. "Couldn't sleep, have to get ready with the lads in about an hour." He groans. I look at him curiously.

"What for?"

He smiles. "Well, after we finally added the finishing touches to Liam's new song,'we gotta go and record it, so that means after that we have to head off to a photo shoot for the song cover for the premier and that should be it for now and after that the album releases on Saturday" Zayn explains.

Just then my mind clicked. "So what time will you be home?" I ask.

He sighs. "Probably around 11 maybe 9" he sighs. He puts his hand on the back of my head and he kisses my forehead gently.

"So you won't be home all night!?" I question with hope. He looks at me cautiously. He shook his head and pouted his bottom lip. "Err-nope." He says taking a bite of his toast. My eyes grew wide when he turned around.

"Why so curious?" Zayn asks all of a sudden. I jumped inside. "We'll, just curious.. Cause I won't be able to see you!" I lied. He smirks and pulls me onto his lap. "You'll see me tomorrow morning." He coos. I sigh and smile.

"Yeah" I smiled. "You're right."

He smiled and gave me a small kiss on my cheek and he got up and put his plate in the sink.

"Well I'm up now , wanna hang out?" I ask. He sighs, "Afraid not love, I need to get ready and prepared." He adds. "Oh right" I whispered. He gave me a hug and smiled.

"Have a good day at school today !" He calls. I smile and wave. "Thanks, you too." I say. He walked out smiling and my smile disappears.

I sigh. I hated lying to him. Well.. Technically I didn't lie cause he doesn't know.. But that's what sucks.

~~~~~~

"Have a good time Niall!" I heard Courtney yell from the other room. I sat the the table biting my lip and tapping my finger on the table.

"Thanks love!" He calls.

The boys were leaving now and Courtney and I had to finish getting ready for school. But I needed to think this through. I needed to tell Zayn this. Quick.

I stood up slowly and began to walk.

"Hey Nat." Courtney calls hugging me. "Hi- I need to talk to Zayn- where is he?" I ask impatiently. "He already left." She said.

I sighed and smacked my head with my palm.

"You wanted to tell him didn't you?"Courtney asks looking at my face. I sigh. "I can't Handle lying.. He isn't gonna be here all night!" I burst.

"We'll tell him after Drake leaves and - wait...?" Courtney smirks.

I look at her. "What?" I ask.