Chapter 9.

x Courtneyx

All I heard was door slams and shouting.

I put my back to my door and sat down and held my knees. Did that just happen? The scarriest thing of all is that overhearring..Zayn didn't let her explain.. and worst part of all...

It was all my fault....

x Zayn x

I looked up at the sky, I sighed and I could hear breathing behind me. I turned and noticed Harry and Niall and Liam leaned against the door of the balcony.

I sigh and turn around.

"Hey" Harry called sitting down.

"When did you get here?" I ask still looking away. "Thought you were with Katelyn."

"I was on my way, but then I got a call and rushed back here about 5 minutes ago" Harry admits.

I sighed again. "What went wrong Zayn?" Liam asks rubbing my back gently.

I sigh. "She cheated."

"How do you know?" Niall asks.

"Well.. I caught her in another guys arms.. who's apparently her science partner" I say in a rude tone.

"How did that happen?" Niall asks Harry confused. "This makes no since" Liam adds.

I sobbed a little.

Harry leaned his head on my shoulder. "Zayn. She loves you, there's gotta be an explination about this."

"No there really isn't- I walked in and there she was in mr. Wierdo's arms!" I groaned. I put my face in my hands.

Harry sighed and Liam and Niall left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X Liam X

"Okay, we need tp find out what's really going on here" Niall whispers as we close the balcony door slowley and we were now in Zayn's room.

"Well how?" I ask,

Niall snaps his fingers.

"I got it!" Niall calls.

"Ill talk to Court and you-"

~~SLAMS!!!~~~

"What was that?" Liam called.

"Sounded like a door slam" I whispered.

"Liam you talk to Nat, I will speak to Court." Niall plans.

I nod and we run out the room.

x Courtney X

The door opens and Natalie walks in and crossed her arms, lettimg the door slam behind her. I look up and closed the book putting it on my bed.

"Hey" I say quietly. Natalie sniffles.

I open up my arms and Natalie bursts into tears.

"What happend down there?" I whisper into her arms.

"Z-Zayn.. He-he-he Broke up with me" she cried. I sighed. "What happend?" I asked.

Natalie looked up and sniffled. Her mascara was running and her makeup was all drenched and drippy with tears.

"Well... I was going to get me and Drake sodas-"

||FLASHBACK ||

I held the tray weakly. This tray was heavy, usually the boys would carry these, i could do this.