Chapter 18.

~3 Months Later~

x Natalie x

Everywhere I went, or looked it reminded me of the boys. I was at the top of the stairs. I looked down remembering , how Liam and Louis would always fight over the remote and cause a racket every morning:

||FLASHBACK ||

I woke up to the sounds of screaming and Pushing and Shouting. I shot out of bed and realized it was just Louis and Liam. I wasen't really close enough to hear what they were causing all the racket about. I came out of bed and went to change. I put on a pair of blue-jean capris,a red t-shirt that says "YOLO" on it and a pair of red TOMS shoes. I let my red velvety hair down and headed for the stairs.

When I came downstairs , I saw Liam and Louis fighting over the TV remote.

"I wanna watch Ellen!" Liam yelled.

I looked around, Harry,Zayn and Niall weren't in here. Neither was Courtney or my dad. I walked into the kitchen and noticed a note on the fridge. No shocker. It was a note from my dad saying he had another meeting, but this time he was meeting with another artist. He also said on the note to make sure the boys and I get our breakfast. I groaned and threw the note on the counter. All of a sudden I heard banging and rolling from the living room.

. "I WANNA WATCH AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!" Louis screamed. I grabbed the remote from their hands and shut of the TV . They both shot up from the couch and looked angry towards the TV.

"HEY!" they both yelled at me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked ,ignoring them freaking out.

"Niall went for a walk with Courtney" Liam said out of breath. I smirked. "so she does like him." I Mumbled quietly to myself.

"Where is Zayn and Harry?" I asked

" Zayn's In the backyard love, and Harry is asleep" Louis pointed

|| PRESENT ||

I smiled and Walked down the stairs to the kitchen and opened it.

I look in the fridge and smile seeing a bag of carrots in there. Anything reminded me of the boys no matter what I saw:

|| FLASHBACK ||

x Zayn x

"I'm starving!" Niall sang.

"Me too!" Harry called.

"Let's eat!" Courtney called.

We all laughed and ran into the kitchen.

"Cereal?" Natalie calls.

We all nodd and she hands out bowls.

"Zayn , could you get the cereal out of the cupboard?" Natalie asks me. I hold her hand and kiss her cheak. "Of course love" I say. She smiled and I let go of her hand walking to the counter.

Just as I was about to open the cupboard , I noticed a piece of paper laying on the countertop.

I picked it up slowley and looked at it.

Natalie looks up and noticed me looking. "What is that Zayn?" Natalie asks.

"A note, from Liam" I say.

"What does it say?" Courtney calls with her mouth full of cereal.

Natalie chuckles and and I look.