Chapter 20.

x Natalie x

"The boys are back?" I whispered. I turned, "Courtney! The boys are in Denver!!" I shouted

Eleanor looks in shock.

"So, that means they're coming back to us!?" Courtney asks.

I look at the screen in shock. "I-I don't know!" I shouted.

"Where are they?" She asks.

I look at the T.V. info.

"It says they're at the Camray Hotel, in Downtown!!" I call. Courtney sighs.

"Well Maybe-"

"They're probably not here for us then." I admit, inturpting.

Courtney and Eleanor gasp.

"What do you mean?! The news said:"COULD THEY BE BACK FOR NATALIE MAXWELL ONCE AGAIN!?" She repeats.

I sigh. "The news could say anything, Court, they didn't even call.. did you think of that?" I ask.

Courtney stops and looks at Eleanor.

"Well..No..-"

"Exacley. They hate me now. Why would they randomly come back?, and After a Month!" I call angrily.

"Maybe because they realized they never knew what they had until it was gone." Eleanor admits.

I look at her and sigh. "Eleanor, The boys refused to speak to me for days , they..They didn't even say goodbye." I say. My voice because quieter. My eyes wattered.

Eleanor shoved me into a hug.

"What was their last words to you?" She asks. I sniffled.

"Well...After I stopped Drake from the fight-"

|| FLASHBACK ||

"What is this!?!" I cried.

I walk up to Drake. "Is this how you get a girl!?! By fighting!?" I scream.

I turn and look at the cameras at my face.

"How do you even know him!? Hes famous!?" Drake shouted.

I sigh. The cameras all looked at me and people held mics in my face.

"The worst thing of all about this, Why are the boys here anyways!?!" I shout looming at the rest of them.

"Natalie! Just a few questions of thats your name!" They scream.

"SHUT UP!!" I cried. "If your hobby is ruining other peoples lives, you honestly need a reality check!!" I roar.

"That still isnt answering me!!" Drake shouts.

I glare. I sigh my face heated up, my heart pounded so fast i couldent breathe.

"My dad works for the, OKAY!? THEY LIVE WITH US! IVE KNOWN THE, FOR 3 YEARS!!" I bursted. Just then the room went silent.

I covered my mouth and I saw the boys gasp and Courtney had tears in her eyes.

I looked around and before any thing else was spoken I ran out crying. I ran to my car grabbing my keys and zooming offf.

~~~

We were in shock. We all looked at eachother in shock. We turn and hear sniffing. Harry frowns.

"Dont cry Louis." Harry plead. Louis sobbed harder anyways and Harry shoved him into a hug.

"Louis you sure gonna make me cry lad." Niall sniffled.

"I cant believe she told." Harry sighed. He put his hand through his hair.