Chapter 10.

x Natalie x

"So you guys need to tell me , Courtney moved out because of Zayn breaking up with Natalie?" Demi asks us as she walked back in fourth in place.

"Yeah" Liam adds nodding. She groans.

"Did you guys even try to stop her?" Demi asks. We all turn immidatley looking at Niall who looks like he was about to cry.

"With all my heart, I tryed" Niall whispered.

Demi sighed and put her arm around Niall giving him a small hug.

"Where's Zayn anyways?" Demi asks. We all look around. I remained frozen. I didn't move.

"Upstairs, I'm sure, at the balcony" Niall adds. Demi sighs. "Well okay, the best thing we can do right now is get Natalie and Zayn to talk and-"

"No!" I blurt out. Everyone turns around.

"Why not?" Demi asks. "I don't wanna speak to him, we broke up, it's over for good." I say in a flat tone. Crossing my arms.

"Natalie, you say that all the time, it's just a minor thing like always" Harry adds. I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Well this time I mean it."

Demi raises an eye brow. "Oh really?" she asks.

I nod , and swallow.. cause to be honest.. I wasen't sure what I was believing right now.

"Well, you always do and you guys talk and hug and everything goes back to normal an-"

"I don't care. We aren't a couple anymore and it's staying that way." I lied.

Demi looks at me and smirks. "Really?" she asks. I swallow and nodd.

Demi smirks and nods. "Okay, fine." was all she answered.

I look at her and sigh.

"Demi, he can't trust me. So why even try?" I say. This time my words were real.

Demi crossed her arms. "Will some one at least explain how this all happened?" Demi asks.

Everyone turns to me and I sigh sitting down on the couch next to Louis.

"Fine" I say. "It all started when the most popular guy in school was assigned to be my science parter and he wanted to come over to study....

|| FLASH BACK ||

Woah, you got a heck of a place here!" Drake says looking around.

"Thanks." I say dropping my bag and leading him to the couch.

"And its just you and Courtney who live here?" Drake asks smiling.

"Well no and my Dad- but he always works late so yeah some nights its just me and her" i say. Courtney smiled. I looked at her.. She didnt seem right.. I mean her eyes were kinda widened. Was she nervous?!?

Drake nods and looks around.

"Pfft yeah- its not like we got other people crashing here.. Ha.. Thats ridiculous." Courtney chuckled.

I look at her with wide eyes.

Drake looks at us confused.

"Excuse me for a second!" I say politely. "Courtney, can we talk in the kitchen-

NOW!" I shout.

She nods and i smile.

"Just one minute" i whisper. Drake nods And i hold Courtney's hand dragging. her to the other room.