Chapter 8.

x Zayn x

I sat there thinking. What could be so secret Natalie didn't wanna tell me about it? What would make me mad? We were in the studio waiting for Mr. Maxwell and Simon to arrive so we could record the single. Its been an hour since we arrived here, And all Icould think of is the possible things that Natalie could be keeping from me.

I glanced over to the boys , as I looked at them, I notice Harry attached to his iPhone, Liam was reading over his lyrics and Niall was playing with his fingers while Louis read his book.

"NO PRIMROSE!! LET KATNISS IN YOU'RE TO YOUNG TO DIE!!" Louis yelled. He was reading the hunger games.

"Louis! We watched the movie 12 times! You already know that Katniss is going In the games!" Liam chuckled.

Louis looks up and glares. "Wait Liam I'm a slow reader!!" Louis whispered. Liam smacked his palm on his forehead and chuckled and read again.

I sighed and looked away. But noticing in the corner of my eye that Niall was starring at me.

I look at him confused. "You alright Zayn?" Niall asks. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, never better, why?" I lied. Niall looked at me with a confused glance. "You seem stressed mate" Niall adds. I shake my head. "Nope , just tired I guess." I lie.

"Are you sure your okay you seem pretty-"

"NO WAY!!" Louis shouts. We all look up in shock.

"What is it?" Niall asks. "KATNISS GOT IN THE GAMES!!" Louis cheered happily. He closed the book and threw it like confetti and it flew up into the air. We all gasp quietly and we watch it reach to Harry who was into his iPhone.

I started to laugh.

**BUMP!**

Harry looks up and rubs the back of his head. "Ow!" He shouts. He looks on his lap and noticed the book on his lap. "Who threw this?" Harry asks.

We all immediately point to Louis. Louis gasps and hides behind the chair.

Harry got up and looked over the chair. Louis looked up nervously.

"Hello there, how's the weather up there?" Louis sang chuckling Fakley. Harry sighed and smiled.

"Not bad. Just a little odd it's raining books!" Harry calls.

We all started to laugh. "Books huh? How odd !" He chuckles.

Harry nods and throws his book back to Louis and walked away , Harry rolled his eyes and chuckled.

We all laughed and Louis got up and rubbed his head.

"Man, we've been here for hours, how long is it till Mr.Maxwell and Simon gonna get here?" I ask looking at my watch.

Everyone sighed. "Who knows?" Niall shrugs quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xNataliex

I walk slowly to my locker with Courtney ,It was time.

"Courtney, are you sure this is gonna work?" I ask.

She opened her locker grabbing the keys and her bag. She smiled.

"Postive, Natalie this plan is full proff." Courtney adds.

"Just promise me we wont get caught?" I ask quietly.

Courtney chuckled. "Natalie totally, we wont."

I sighed and grabbed my bag.

"So what did Drake say about after school plans?" She asks as i close my locker.