Chapter 3.

xNataliex

"I can't believe Danielle and Liam broke up, this Dosen't seem like her to do this at all!" I say.

Everyone sighs.

"I just don't believe this" Louis adds,petting Kevin sadly. "I mean, Danielle was always just so sweet and innocent-"

"You can't really judge a person by how they seem, sometimes they can be a real jerk on the inside" Zayn admits.

Sadly. We all nod agreeing with that statement,

I sighed.

"Natalie, we gotta get going, we don't wanna be late for the first day." Courtney says quietly.

I sigh and get up grabbing my backpack.

"Make sure Liam's alright okay?" I ask Zayn.

He nods and he gives me a small hug and we let go and Niall kisses Courtney's cheak.

"Have a good first day." Harry calls.

"Thanks Hazza, good luck with the homeschooling!" Courtney calls.

"'My dad called and told me to let you know she'll be here around 10-10:40" Natalie says slipping on her shoes.

We nod and sigh. "Bye" they called

We waved and Zayn shuts the door.

"We better head to the car." Courtney calls. We get in and fasten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

xZaynx

I wave goodbye to the girls and they wave through the window driving off. I sigh and slowley closed the front door and turned.

"I don't know about you guys- But I'm pretty bummed about Liam" I admit, They all nod.

"Well, can't we just go talk to him?" Harry asks.

"He needs time to think lads" Niall adds.

"Which means, when he comes back down her eventually, No more mentioning anything about Dani" Harry adds.

"Well we better get ready we need to get set for our homeschooling teacher to arrive." I add throwing on my Bennie.

The boys nod and we went to clean up the kitchen.

~~~~~

x Liam x

I lay on my bed starring up at the roof. Tears drenched down my check and my hand on my heart.

I sit up and look at the picture of Danielle that lad on my dresser. I glare and sigh grabbing the photo and looking at it. The closer I look , the glare would disappear and wet up into tears. I sigh and turn the Frame back , opening it and taking out the photo and stuffing it into my drawer and leaving the empty frame on my nightstand.

I look around and notice our pictures on my wall, I groan and put my face in my hands.

I remembered everything about her. How we even frist met... that moment I had looked into her eyes at that hospital..

|| FLASHBACK ||

I woke up and looked around. Where was I? What was I doing here? and Randomised thing of all...How the heck did I get here?!?

I heard the sounds of heels walking in when I noticed the most beautiful women walking in,

she had brown curly hair, like really curly and she had beautiful brown eyes. She smiled at me and sat down. "Mr. Payne you're awake." she said. I nodded.

"Where am I?" I asked.

She chuckled.

"You're in the hospital, you had a bump on your head from hitting it and you got into a small concussion." she explained. I nodded.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

I smiled. "I'm feeling alright, I just have a small headache" I admit. She smiled. "Well that's okay, Just lay down and get some rest." she cooed and got up to the counter with a clipboard and she started to write some things down.