Chapter 13.

x Natalie x

My dad parks his car on Courtney's driveway and he sighed.

"You ready kiddio'?" He asks. I nod.

"Good luck" He smiles kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Dad, Love you." I say getting out of the car, "Love you too." He adds.

I close the car door and wave as he drives off. I turn around facing Courtney's House. I needed to talk to her. And this couldn't wait.

**

I step on the porch and step up to the door. I knock on the door and wait.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT ANYTHING!" I heard her yell.

I look in confusion,

Just then I hear footsteps and I hear the doorknob wiggle. The door opens and there came Courtney.

"I already told you I didn't want any Girl Scout cook-"

Just the she stopped and looked at me with a shocked yet weirded out face.

"Natalie?" She asks curiously. "Sorry, I thought you were one of those girl scouts." Courtney explains.

I sigh. "All good, can I come in?" I ask.

She nods opening the door wider letting me in. I take off my shoes and she leads me to her room and we sit down.

"So what's up?" She asks quietly. I look at her and sighed.

"What's up?" I ask. "Courtney, you moved out." I remind her. She nods. "Yeah, I did." Was all she responded.

"Why?" I ask.

She sighed and looked down at her socks.

"Because, I ruined everything with you and Zayn... and you let yourself take all the blame." She says quietly.

I look at her and I felt my eyes stinging. "Courtney I swear, I didn't mean to ever yell at you like that it wasn't atually your-"

"Yes it was!" She blurted. "Natalie! I'm the one who made that plan! Im the one who runied you and Zayn, and I was the one who let Zayn take it out on you!" She bursted at me. Her eyes started to watter.

Surprisingly..I smiled.

"And I should have been the one who should have been yelled at-"

Just then she stopped. "Why are you smiling?" She asks. I tear fell down her face.

I sigh and pulled her into a hug and she gasped quietly in surprise.

"No one has ever done so much just to help me." I say letting her go. She smiled a little.

"Courtney, I am so sorry, I ever yelled at you, I promise you I didn't mean anything I said." I admit.

She smiled.

"So are we friends?" Courtney asks.

I smile and shake my head.

"No. we aren't friends."

Courtney's facial expression became worried, "What, why?" She asks.

"Because. You're my sister." I smile. She smiled back and we hugged.

"So, is that mean you're going to move back in again?" I ask as we let go.

She sighs and nods. "Yeah, of course."

I smiled and we hugged again.

"But how am I gonna get all my stuff out all tonight?" Courtney asks.

I look around. "How about we start after school?." I suggest. She nods.

"Sleepover time?" Courtney asks.

I smirked. "Yeah!" I sang.

We laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x Harry X

I ran through the airport, sweat dripping down my face.

I needed to get to her. The sooner the better.