Chapter 5.

x Natalie x

Me and Courtney walk down the halls and head to our lockers.

"I can't believe that Liam would do this to himself" Courtney whispered. I nod and we open our lockers.

"I know, I just don't see why shaving hi-"

"Shh!" Courtney quickly reminded me. I nod and my eyes grew wide.

"I was going to say, I don't see why shaving his head had anything to do with Dani" I whispered , grabbing my science Textbook.

"Well, the only thing is, he needs to relax, he's obviousley goin' through something and won't even tell us" Courtney admits. I sigh.

"Well the best thing we can do is let him be alone" I admit.

She nods.

**RIIIING***

"Well, I gotta head to class, see you at lunch?"

Courtney nods and we Hug goodbye and she walked the other way. I smile and turn and head to the science classroom.

~~~~~

"Well, everyone please grab your textbooks and flip to page 82, and today we'll be combininf two chemicals to create a foam" The teacher explained. I look around and notice Drake tapping the glasses with his pencil. I chuckle and sit down next to him and flip open my book and put my hair behind my ear.

"Hey" he whispered looking at me, I sigh and look at him and smile. "Hi"

"So, how much work are you gonna do for me to take credit for?" He asks. I look at him with a curious look. He smirked and started to laugh.

"I'm kidding" He laughed. I look at him and started to laugh a little.

He smiles and I look around. "Where's Tiana?" I ask curiousley. Mr. Manner looks at us and he smiles. "Oh! Mrs. Tiana, had transphered yesterday to a school in ottowa" He explained.

I look at Drake and he smirked. "So its just the two of us?" I ask nervousley. Mr. Manner nods. "That's not a problem is it Mrs. Maxwell?" he asks.

I sigh and look at Drake who's eyes looked directly at me. And I sighed again and turned.

"No. There's no problem with that."

"Perfect, please get to your Expieriment please." He points to our glasses. We nod and we both put on our goggles.

I know this might sound wierd but..Won't it be a little awkward for me and Drake to work alone? It shoulden't feel that way because of me and Zayn.

But atleast , most of these projects require being at school.. atleast there's no homework assignments with partners.

"Oh! Student's remeber to please complete your science lab, introdudcing you sheet with your partner, both handing it in by monday! Remeber to put your name on it so I know what level you are at for what sheet belongs to you." He calls.

My eyes grew wide and I smacked my head with my hand. Drake looked at me curiousley.

"You alright Natalie?" He asks chuckling. I look up slowley and giev him a flat smile.

"Yeah, totally." I lied.

He smiles and he hands me the glass. "Well, I don't know about you, but these instructions are confusing me." Drake admits.

He hands me the sheet and we both hold it together.

"It may look hard, but if we work together, we'll get it done" I say.