Chapter 22

x Natalie x

We all looked and Eleanor's face was in shock.

"Louis...I..." Her eyes filled with tears. "I don't know what to say."

Louis smiled . " You dont have to say yes, just know that I love you. And I'd do anything for you."

Eleanor smiled.

"I..I'm just in shock..I dont lnow what to say." She smiles.

"How about you say YES!" We all shouted.

"YES!!!" "I'll Marry you Louis Tomlinson!"

Everyone cheered and She kissed Louis and they hugged , Louis helped her put on the ring.

"It's beautiful!" Courtney cheered.

"This is amazing Louis!" Natalie called.

"Boo Bear got a wife!!"  Liam sang.

Everyone laughed. Just then my brain clicked.

"You gonna be okay Haz? Louis asks Harry. Harry sighed and Looked at Eleanor and smiled.

"Yeah, Lou. I'll be just fine."

They smiled and they hugged tight.

Eleanor and Louis smile and they kiss once again passiontatley.

Everyone was so fit together, the boys, me, my dad.... It gave me an Idea.

"Hey Court!" I say.

She turns. "Yeah?"

"I think I have the title for my book!" I smirk.

"What is it?" She asks.

Niall loosk curiousley. "What title?"

"For my story writing assignment, I finished but it had no startting and  title and now I know what to call it!"

"What?" Eleanor asks.

I smiled.

"Living with One Direction."

Zayn smiled and held my hands. "You wrote a story about us?" He smiled.

"You guys are my everything, you made my lfie more exciting than I thought it could ever be!" I admit.

"Well now that everyone is Happy, let's celebrate!!" Harry cheered.

"NANDOS!!!!" Niall called.

We all laughed and grabbed our coats and head out for a celebration.

~~~

We all sat around eating and everyone was enjoying themselfs.

"I'm glad we're back." Zayn whispered to me.

I smiled. "Me too."

He gave me a quick kiss and Harry stood up tapping his glass with a fork gently. Everyone looked up.

"I'd like to make a toast!" Harry called. "To having the best family we could ever have, and always stickng together." Harry called.

Everyone lifted their glasses and we clinqed them taking a sip.

"I'd also like to make a toast, to my beautiful soon-to-be wife Eleanor." Louis smiled. Everyone cheered and clinqed again.

I stood up, "And I wanna make a toast to be thankful for having the best people around me in my life who can surround me with happiness and kindness and care for me, I love you guys." I smile

Everyone laughed and cheered clinquing glasses.

Niall got up with his empy plate and my dad pulled him back gently.