A Touch of Psycho

With her back to the edge of the building, Raine watches the man before her, her mission, writher in pain from the wound in his side. Blood drips out consistently from his side. He coughs up blood, falling back in pain. Groans and gurgles are the only thing that escapes his lips. Squatting down, Raine presses her finger into the bullet wound, making him scream. Though, being on the roof of a skyscraper, no one could possibly hear him. The man watches Raine in terror as a grin slides across her lips. She digs her fingers deeper into the wound, the cold of the bullet immediately contrasting the warmth of the man's blood.

"Nice," Raine muses, twirling her gum around her finger. The man's blood mixes in with the pink bubblegum, making it a red rather than pink. "I got you right where it hurts," she whispers in his ear. He begins gasping for air as his blood pools around them. "Oh, what a shame," she continues, her voice utterly psychopathic. "I just got these shoes." She frowns at the blood coating her boots.

"So," a voice booms from behind her. Raine stiffens at the noise, gritting her teeth. "Even the best assassins play with their kills. I though it was just me."

Raine stands up slowly, watching the light leave the man's eyes, turning to face the voice behind her. Dark eyes burn into her, watching as she puts the gum back in her mouth, a bit of blood still coating her hands.

"You," she glares through gritted teeth, staring at the man before here. They stare at each other for a moment, his brown eyes staring into her seemingly red ones. The pop of her bubble gum is the only sound on the roof.

After a moment, Raine moves to shove past the man, but he catches her elbow.

"Nuh-uh, not so fast," he whispers into her ear, pulling Raine back in front of him. She stumbles from the harshness of his movement, falling into his strong chest. Her fingers grip his shirt. Her nose burns from the smell of his cologne. He stares down into her eyes, as she stares up. If looks could burn, he would be ash by now.

"What do you want, Reed," she spits, trying to stay upright from the intoxicating scent of him. Reed's hands move to her neck, gripping her face with. An evil and lustful smile dances on his lips, while hers are set into a scowl. But her stomach can't help from twisting with need.

"Where's my kiss?" he whispers, bringing her face to his by her throat.

————

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this part!

PART TWO PUBLISHED NOW!
(part 12)

Current reads: 1.71k
Current votes: 79

Follow me on Instagram!
@sydney._.roth
@divergent.stories1

Check out my other stories!

Moth: A Short Story
My Divergent FanFic Series
A Girl By Any Other Voice