16.

C H A E Y O U N G

"Yah, don't call me Miss when we are not at work, be comfortable calling me Chaeyoung." I told her.

"Yes Mi- I mean Chaeyoung. Be comfortable then too in calling me by my name." Mina said and smiled at me.

"Hm, it's weird that I'll call you unnie."

It's weird if I call her unnie, I don't want her to be unnie.

"It is, it's weird that my boss is addressing me as an unnie. Just call me by my name."

"I can just call you mine." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"Huh? Uhm, nothing, I'll bring this now inside, I'll be back shortly." I said and left.

Did she hear that? I hope no.

"Where's the other one?" Asked Momo unnie ask soon as I come in towards the dining room.

"It's not yet done, but, a few more minutes." I said.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Jeongyeon unnie called me.

"Ne?"

"I have a question."

"What is it? Hurry, I still need to go back there." I said and she gave me a teasing look.

"Tell me, when did you start to like Mina."

"Nope, not gonna answer that, bye." I was about to go but Tzuyu caught me.

Aish! They won't let me go until they got my answer.

"I don't know okay?"

Momo unnie, Sana unnie, and Nayeon unnie squealed.

"Okay, okay, if you say so. Go back to your Mina now, she must be waiting for her cub." Sana unnie said that made me blush.

"Oh? She blushed! It's my first time to see my bro blush!" Dahyun excitedly said.

I left the dining and walk back to Mina. I helped Mina and once we were done, we walk towards the dining and started to eat.

I and Mina decided to not drink tonight to avoid a hangover tomorrow.

I brought her to the place where I always go to clear my mind or when I want to be alone or when I just want to grab some fresh air.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is."

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

It's a poetic way to say I love you to your special someone. It came from a Japanese novelist, it's how you say I love you to avoid the awkward... Maybe.

I was thinking that she'll get what does that means, I guess she doesn't have any clue what was it all about.

"Come, I'll drive you home." I said and stands up.

I got down from the big rock and Mina is having a hard time going down. I offer my hand for her to hold but before she could grab my hand, she tripped. Good thing I caught her.

She has her eyes closed, as I stare at her angelic face. She then slowly opens her eyes.

Her beautiful eyes.

Her cute nose.

Her moles make her more beautiful.

And her lips, it looks so kissable.

I don't know what was happening but I knew that our face is getting closer to each other.

Are we going to kiss?