36.

A U T H O R

Chaeyoung was frozen in her place not expecting Mina to tell her that.

"What?"

"I said, I love you too." Mina said smiling at Chaeyoung.

"You... You... How?" Chaeyoung didn't know what to say.

She was too shocked at what Mina just revealed. Anyone would be shock and surprised when the person that you love, gave back to you the feelings you felt towards that person.

"You happened Chaeyoung. You made me fall for you. Your sweet gestures, your concerns, your cute laugh, your touch and you made me fall for you. Who wouldn't fall for a person like you?" Said Mina and smiled at Chaeyoung.

"I am sorry, I was late to catch and at the same time fall for you. I was too dense to know how you feel towards me."

The two stared at each other.

"Can you say it again?" Asked Chaeyoung.

"I love you Chaeyoungie." Mina sweetly said.

"I love you too Minari."

The two hug each other full of love. They are both happy knowing that they feel the same way, that they have caught each other.

We don't need to find the person we want to love because love will be there to find the person that will fill the love we want to have.

There are different kinds of love we get and gave. Love can be our happiness but can also be our sadness.

When we love, we always tend to give everything to the person we adore, but we must not give all the love, we must save for ourselves. Giving everything out will cause us to lose ourselves.

The years of Chaeyoung secretly loving Mina is worth it. Mina falling in love with Chaeyoung is worth it. Love is always worth it, it depends on the person to acknowledge the real meaning of love.

"Thank you for loving me Chaeyoung." Mina said while the two are cuddling in Chaeyoung's bed.

"And thank you for falling for me. You don't know how happy I am." Chaeyoung said.

"How can you do that? You manage to continue loving me through the years. Didn't you get tired of loving me who took longer to fall for you?"

Mina can't believe that Chaeyoung has been loving her for years.

"I don't know, maybe because I can't get you out of my life anymore? You basically live rent-free in my mind, in my heart, and in my life. And I won't get tired of loving a girl like you, loving someone like you is the best, I don't want to let my love go."

"And you are the only girl I am going to love for the rest of my life. I won't get tired." Chaeyoung added.

"You're such a sweet talker." Mina said and giggled.

"Am I?" Chaeyoung playfully asked and Mina nodded her head.

"It's weird we confessed our to each other like this." Mina said and chuckled.

"Yeah, it is. We're both unique, that's why." Chaeyoung said and hug Mina tightly.

"You should rest, you're still sick, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. Would you still be here when I woke up?" Chaeyoung cutely asked.

"Do you want me to be here when you wake up?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll stay. Rest now Chaeyoungie."

Mina helped Chaeyoung to sleep by caressing her hair. It made Chaeyoung relax and drift off to dreamland fast.

Mina happily stared at the girl she loves. She can't believe that her boss loves her back. She can't believe that Chaeyoung loves her long ago. She can't believe that Chaeyoung is her first love.

"Please don't break my heart. You're my first love and I want you to be my first in everything, just don't be my first heartbreak." Mina softly said.

Mina is too precious to be hurt.

Mina hugs Chaeyoung back and lets herself be brought to the dreamland where Chaeyoung is at.

-

Camera shutter is being heard by the two girls sleeping on the bed while tightly hugging each other.

"I think Chaeyoung don't need us, she already got her medicine." Dahyun said.

Mina and Chaeyoung's friends came after hearing that Chaeyoung is sick. And when I say friends, Jihyo is with them too.

"This two will be the cutest couple, I swear." Nayeon said and can't help herself to stop squealing in excitement.

"Yah! Stay quiet, you might wake them up." Said Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung stir from her sleep after hearing various noises around. She opened her eyes and unconsciously smiled seeing Mina sleeping beside her.

Chaeyoung was too busy staring at her love and didn't notice her friends who are already squealing quietly.

"She might melt." Tzuyu talks causing everyone to groan and for Chaeyoung to be shocked.

"What are you all doing here?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Visiting you." Momo said.

"We can leave now if you want us to go. I think you just want you and Mina to be alone." Jeongyeon teased.

"Sure, I'll be glad if you guys leave."

"YAH!" Everyone said at the same time causing Mina to flinch.

"Aish! Be quiet, just wait outside." Chaeyoung annoyedly said and her friends laugh while going out of the room.

Chaeyoung looks at Mina who was rubbing her eyes.

"Cute." Chaeyoung said admiring how cute Mina looked.

"Good evening beautiful." Chaeyoung greeted and kissed Mina's forehead causing Mina to blush.

"Evening Chaeyoungie. Do you feel alright?" Mina softly greeted and hug Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, I feel okay now that you hug me while sleeping." Chaeyoung said.

"What was the noise earlier?" Mina asked looking around the room.

"Our friends, they were here earlier. I told them to wait outside, and they bring along Jihyo unnie too." Chaeyoung said and chuckles.

"They saw us being in this position?"

"Yeah, they did." Chaeyoung said and Mina groans.

"Wae?"

"Sana, Momo, Nayeon unnie, and Jihyo will surely tease me when I go out of this room." Mina pouted.

"They will surely tease us, they always do."

They came to silence and just enjoying being in each other's arms.

"Mina..."

"Hmm?"

"I know it's weird telling this to you right at this moment and in this situation, but I want you to know that starting the minute I said I love you to you, I'm going to start courting you." Chaeyoung said that made Mina look at her.

"You'll court me?" Mina asked.

"Of course, I'll court you. I want to court you."

"That means you'll wait again." Mina said and Chaeyoung looks at her.

"I'll wait for years if you want to. I can always wait for you. I know that in the end, we'll end up together and stronger. Right?"

-

Hello! The update you've been waiting for. I didn't proofread this chapter, so if there are any mistakes, tell me hehe. Btw, HAPPY MICHAENG DAY!!!