37.

C H A E Y O U N G

Three weeks.

Three weeks since the day I started to court Mina. Almost every day, we go on dinner dates and I give her different kinds of flowers every day with notes on them.

I still can't believe that I finally let out what I feel towards Mina. Telling it to her unexpectedly is really unexpected but it is worth it, as long as it is Mina, everything will always be worth it.

Everything goes well as I court her, but this week, Mina seems off. When we talk, she will suddenly be in deep thoughts, she would sometimes stare at nowhere particular and she would suddenly be not in the mood. The other day, I was surprised by the fact that she made a mistake in the letter I told her to make it to be passed by to an important client.

"Hey, world to Mina." I snap my fingers in front of MIna when she was in deep thoughts again.

"Huh? Sorry..." Mina softly said and sigh.

"Is there anything that is bothering you? You can tell me, you know." I said and caresses her cheeks.

"I'm fine, don't worry." 

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded her head.

I know that she is lying but what can I do? I can't force someone to tell me their worries.

"Hey, whatever you are worrying about right now, don't think so much about it. I know that everything will be alright, arrasso?"

"Thank you Chaeyoungie." She said and smiled at me.

"You're welcome Minari, I'll always be here for you, okay? Don't hesitate to share your worries or problems with me, I'll listen to you and help you, I'll be with you." 

She didn't say anything and just hug me tightly. I hug her back and soothe her back.

"I love you Mina."

Just like the past few weeks that I would tell her I love her, I won't hear her response. We talked about it, we agreed that once she says I love you back to me, that means she said yes to me already, that we are official already. 

Thinking about Mina being my girlfriend makes me feel so happy but it would the best if becoming my wife.

Son, my surname suits her.

"Yah! You're creeping me out Chaeyoungie." I came back to my senses when Mina lightly slaps my shoulders.

"Oh? Mianhe." I said and kissed her forehead.

"What were you thinking about? You were smiling wide." Mina curiously asked.

Hmmm... Should I tease my future? That would be fun.

"It's who." I shortly said and hide my smile when I saw Mina's eyebrows frowning.

I got scared when her frown turned to an angry expression. 

"Yah! Were you thinking about other girls? Huh?!" Pray for my soul.

I didn't answer her and just smile at her.

"Yah! Won't you answer me? Are you really thinking about other girls? Am I not the only woman in your heart?" I chuckled upon hearing her questions.

"Don't laugh at me, answer me cub." 

Her glares are scary.

"Of co-." I Wasn't able to finish my words when Mina cut me off.

"Don't answer my questions, I don't want to see your face. I hate you." She said and walk out of my office.

Teasing Mina is fun but the consequence isn't.

Office hours were done already and I took Mina to a park instead of taking her home. 

Mina has not been talking to me since she walks out of my office earlier, so here I am, taking her in the park to talk to her and to spend my time with her.

"Minari, talk to me now please." I cutely said but she didn't move an inch.

"Hey, of course, you're the only woman who owns my heart, there is no other. I wasn't thinking of someone else, I was just teasing you earlier." I told her and she looked at me.

"Promise? You don't have any other woman and you weren't thinking any of them?" I giggled and nodded my head at her.

"There are only five people who own my heart." I said and Mina raises a brow at me.

"Mina, Sharon, Minari, Myoui Mina and Son Mina."

"Son Mina?"

"Uhuh, you, you're my future Mrs. Son." I said and winked at her.

"Oh? You're blushing! You love it don't you? You love the idea of you being my wife someday. If you want we can go marry each other there already."

"Shut up, not now." She said and still blushing.

"Not n but soon?" I asked.

"Not now but soon my cub." She said and I smiled at her.

"Well, I can't wait to see you walking down the altar wearing the most beautiful gown. But of course, we will take things slowly and wait for the right time to come." I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled at me and hold my hands.

We sat down on a bench and admire the beauty of the shining stars above the dark sky.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina called me and I look at her.

"Hmm?"

She didn't say anything and just kissed me on the cheeks.

"Another one here." I said and point my other cheeks.

She obliged and hugged me after.

"You're too addicted to my hugs." I said and chuckled.

"Because you're huggable." She cutely said.

"Am I?"

"Yeah." She shortly answered.

After an hour of staying at the park, I drop Mina off at their house.

"See you tomorrow, rest well my Mina. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead.

"You too, see you tomorrow, drive safely, arrasso?"

"Yes Minari, good night."

"Good night my cub."

-

Hello! It's been a while, sorry for just updating today. Author got busy with school works. I'll try to update two it three times every week.

Any clue of what's Heejin's role here in the story? I'm thinking of revealing it in the next chapter or not, so, should I or not yet?

Anyways, today is our cub's birthday! She's now 22 but still Twice's and Once's baby.