Chapter 11

I woke up early today just to walk around and enjoy the morning in Jin kingdom, but it's rainy.  I walk to the kitchen and see Ling preparing for my breakfast.  I walked beside her and said, "Let's cook food for everyone in the morning,".
    "Princess, you want to cook?" Ling was shocked when I said that. 
    "But you don't know how to cook," Ling said to me, and I realized that royal princesses will never know how to cook because they will have other people to cook for them.  So I said to her, "Don't think, I don't know how to cook, just because I'm not going to the cooking place doesn't mean I don't know how to cook.  Now, go outside and leave me alone." I said to Ling and she left.
    "Be careful princess," Ling said.
    "Fine, tell everyone don't have to wait for me.  And don't tell them that I cook food today until I nod you can say. " I said open the thing to cook the rice first.
    "Yes, my princess," Ling said.
    They probably will be surprised that a princess like me knows how to cook and cook so well.  "Okay, so I will make beef soup, pork ribs, fried bindweed with garlic, and Tu Xuyen grilled beef. " I said it to myself.  I cook that meat because it is still so early in the morning so I don't have any seafood yet and I know that in this dynasty people don't eat seafood in the morning.
    After two hours, I have done all the food and now is the time everyone wakes up.  I walk into the room and wait for cause I don't want anyone to know who cooked for them  this food as the food was already brought up and look at me with a shock on her voice "Princess, princess you cook these all food?" I nod.  "It smells so good, princess you cook so well," she said.
    "Thanks," after I said that everyone enters.
    "Miao Xin you wake up early today." Yuan Chen said.
    "The food wakes me up, not when I wake up by myself early. " I grin.
"You funny. " Mei Yan said.
"The food smells so good, I want to eat so much.  How can the chef today know how to cook this food so good.-" Mei Ling said.
When she was about to touch the food I said "Don't eat yet, not a lot of people here yet.  Wait.".
"Fine, I wait. " Mei Ling said in a sad voice.
"Zhong Meng, Zhang Li, and Nan Nan, may you sit.  " I said and looked at them.
"Now let's eat everyone." I grab chopsticks and start eating.
"The food is so good, papa you should tell them to cook like this. " Mei Ling said that to Zhong Meng as I chuckled.
"Why do you chuckle at Miao Xin?" Mei Yan asks me.
"Nothing," I said.
"But to be honest that the food is so good, call the person who cooks here." Zhang Li said.
"Finish eating first then we can call that person to come. " I said.
"Fine," he said.
"Nan, how was the food? Is it good," I asked Nan.
"Yes, the food is so good, this is the first time I eat food like this, but how do they understand that I don't eat seafood? They make beef soup instead of fish food like other stores usually make." At that time I didn't mind that question but after a long time, I realized what he said but now not. 
"Maybe there is fish out there, I guess. " I said.
"Alright," he said.
We are enjoying eating food now.  When everyone was about to finish eating, I said to them that I want to go back to my room because I need something so I can bring it to Huang Guifei.   But none of them know that I lie, I come back to the cook room and wait when they call the person who cooks to come so I can surprise them.
"Let's call the person who cooks food for us today. " Mei Ling said and everyone nodded.
"Servant, call the chef to come. " Zhong Meng said.
"Yes, my lord. " the servant said.
"Don't have to call, I'm coming." Everyone heard a voice that grabs attention from everyone and now all the heads look outside.
"Miao Xin" Mei Ling yell.
"Surprise right, but that's true.  I'm the one who cooks for you guys today.  Here, ask her, '' I stole her job today." I chuckle and wave my hand to the servant and she comes.
"My respects, my prince, princess, master, 1st miss, 2nd miss, and two mandarins.  Miao Xin princess is right.  She is the one who cooks the morning food today." the servant said.
"Alright, you can leave now. " Zhong Meng said to the servant.
Now everyone looks at me like a monster just escaping from the jail.  "Miao Xin, how do you know how to cook? I mean when did I start to learn how to cook. " Yuan Chen asked me, and now everyone is waiting for my answer.
"I, I-" Nan cuts me off.  "She is talented so she learns by herself. ".  Hyne also helps me "Yes, Nan is right.  With a princess like her, she has a lot of free time, so she can learn by herself.".
"Yes, I learn it by myself." if Nan and Hyne don't help me I don't know how to explain now. 
I change the topic, "We need to go visit Huang Guifei,".
"I almost forgot, let's go now. " Gui Feng said.
"Who is Huang Guifei?" Hyne asks me.
"The Guifei of Jin kingdom, also the mother of V Jin Qing, 6th prince," I said in a low voice to her when we came to the horse.
"Oh okay," Hyne said.
Once again my eyes caught Jiao following behind me and I said to Nan "Nan, I think Jiao at the Jin Kingdom,".
"Don't worry I will be outside of the palace to protect you, also when you enter there will be some prince waiting for you.  He probably isn't gonna do anything to you,"he said and looked around.
"Alright," I said with a nervousness in my voice.