Chapter 5

Jin Nan Jun POV
    "Where is princess Miao Xin?" Chuang said.

    "Why do you ask about her?" I said.

    "She was going so hurry up and her cambric fell out as I picked up I didn't see her anymore," Chuang said.

    "Here gives me," I said.

    "Give you?" Chuang said.

    "I'm on the way to her palace and asking her about her health since she woke up. I didn't come to ask her," I said.

    "Here." Chuang gives me the cambric as he jokes with me.
"Give it to the smart and beautiful princess, don't fall for her, you may get hurt because of her beauty.".

    "Hmm, you have never stopped joking with me, haven't you?" I  chuckle.

    "Sure, my 4th prince brother, " Chuang said as he left.

    Now I'm on the way to Miao Xin palace after I walk past the queen and the second princess palace I see Miao Xin palace.  I walked into the palace as I saw Ling and another servant brought food in.  I guess she didn't eat anything yet. 

    Miao Xin POV

    "Ling, come join me, too much food I cannot eat all since no one is here, you don't have to follow the rules like that.  We are a friend."I said as I held her hand and made her sit. "Princess, please I can't.  Also, you are royal and I'm just a servant,-" I cut her off. "Alright, if you said that, then that means you are against my command.  What should I do with you?" I said in a playful voice.

    "Princess, please,-" Ling said.

    "No, you have to choose," I said resolutely and she sat down immediately after I said that.  We eat the food as one person comes in making me shocked.  I try to hide my shock by keeping eating.  "Is that Kim Nam Joon? OMG him? My bias.  Man if I know spaceflight can let me meet Kim Nam Joon then I already come before with no regret." I thought to myself and I can feel my body getting hot.

    "My respects, my prince," Ling said in a respectful voice like she always does when she is in the royal family. 

    "Kim Nam Joon," I said but I suddenly realized he is not in my lifetime, now shame on me, what should I do?

    "Princess Miao Xin what you said?" he asks me as I back up what he said. 

    "Nothing, I mean who are you? Why are you coming to my palace at this time?" I ask as I get confident again.

    "Since I know you forget everything, so I wasn't surprised.  Let me introduce myself. I'm the 4th prince of Jin Kingdom, I'm Jin Nan Jun.  I hope you remember that I'm the one who did the contest with you." he said as he sits in front of me.

    "I remember now and your poem makes me interesting," I said.

    "You didn't eat anything at the party?" he said as he looked at me but still I'm on my business eating... eating... and eating. 

    I looked up and said, "don't you see I'm eating food now.".

    "Here is your cambric my brother picks up since you walk so hurry and he cannot catch you." I grab my cambric and continue to eat.  With me, I   feel ashamed when I eat but if you don't eat you die.

    "So how are you feeling now?" he asks.

    "Nothing happens, I'm still good," I said but didn't look at him, even though he is my bias but still this is not my life. 

    "I'm leaving now.  Enjoy your meal," he said as he stood up and walked out.

    "Thanks." I looked up but didn't see him anymore.  "Whatever, at least I said thanks to him." I think.  Ling came back and said to me "How were you and the prince?".  What does she mean when she says that? I try to ignore her by telling her to sit down and enjoy food with me.  "Sits, and eats.  I don't care about it." I said.

    "Yes, princess," Ling said.