Chapter 2

It’s Kara Marlee Antonella Li's birthday, her half Chinese, half Filipino best friend from Tacloban. She's bratty, wild and head to toe gorgeous, hard drinker even before 22.

She was actually a relative of a former guy in her life, but their friendship never ended even though that guy and her was over. Tila mas lalo pa silang naging close na kahit nagkalayo na sila ng ilang taon ay talagang hardcore sila.

Drinks are over flowing in the shore they were in, the bonfire is high and the music is blaring. Everyone's dancing on their bikini and trunks and of course, her eyes feasted a lot on those mouthwatering ‘menu’ in the deep night.

Nang mapagod siya sa kakasayaw ay napaupo na lamang siya sa isang malaking cushion, sumunod sa kanya si Marlee, she has margarita punch on her hand and a cellphone on the other.

"Hey girl, you become so hot after a month without seeing each other." Marlee complemented her while her eyes started to roam on her body only on bikini.

"Tsk...I'm always been beautiful." Taas noo niyang sagot sabay kuha ng margarita sa kamay nito saka ininom.

"Archer made a big mistake."

Her heart ached immediately the moment she heard his name.

She smiled bitterly to Marlee. "Hell!"

"He’s my cousin but I dis him for leaving you. Pare-pareho lang sila." Marlee put down her phone and looked into her face seriously.

"Paano naging parehas iyon e ikaw ang umalis sa inyo."

She laughed bitterly. "Yes, of course, we’re different, minahal ka niya, I knew it, pero ako? Do you think minahal niya kaya ako?"

Silence took over.

"Of course, he loves you Marlee." She whispered to her.

Another silence came, Marlee bit her nail and looked again to her phone when someone shouted to play spinning the bottle.

There are dozens of bottle of Tennesee whiskey in the middle of the big circle they made, at talagang puro dare lang ang pwede, kapag hindi nagawa ang dare, one has to take a bottle of whiskey, bottoms up.

Okay lang iyon kay Marlee na sanay na sa inuman, pero  paano naman siyang mababa lang ang tolerance? Baka hindi na siya makauwi ng buhay sa kanila.

Nakatatlong ikot palang ang bote ay napunta na agad sa kanya. Tiningnan niya ng masama si Marlee na siyang nagpa-ikot.

"Hindi ko iyon sinadya a."

Kita mo, tingin palang niya napaamin na.

"A bottle of whiskey or dare?" She asked in her devilish voice.

"Dare, of course." Napabuntong hininga siya, ngayon pa lang nagsisisi na siya kung bakit siya sumali sa laro nila e.

Nakita niya kung paano ngumiti ng nakakaloko si Marlee sa kanya, bigla siyang kinilabutan. Alam niya kung ano ang ibig sabihin niyan, sa mahigit pitong taon ba naman nilang pagkakaibigan.

"I'm gonna kill you Marlee, believe me."

Ngunit mas lalo lang lumapad ang pagkakangiti nito sa kanya.

"I dare you Tamara Aevah..." sigaw nito sa kanya, kinakabahan talaga siya sa mukha nito."To kiss a man who's wearing a blue trunk in this area!"

Fuck!

Sabi na nga ba!

Inikot niya ang mga mata sa mga kalaro niya, buti at walang naka-blue sa kanila.