Chapter 22

"Fuck it!" Atticus said and then she felt his wet tongue slowly stroking her womanhood.

"Ah, Atticus, yeah..." nasabunutan niya ang sarili dahil sa sensasyong pinapadama sa kanya ni Atticus.

He moaned, she can clearly hear it. He is moaning harder as his harden tongue dive deep inside her.

"Atticus..."

Umangat pa lalo ang likod niya ng maramdaman niya ang basang daliri ni Atticus doon, labas masok, lasap na lasap niya ng kaligayahang hindi maipaliwanag.

"Atticus, dammit, faster baby, faster..." she demanded.

But he never did, instead, he made it slow, seemingly calculating its every move, clean and delicious, fuck it.

"Oh, baby... I love that..."

"I love you..."

But her mind doesn't seem to know how to process a thing or two, it's crazy, sadyang nakakabobo lang.

She felt his tongue and finger are working together in pleasuring her and it's damn good. The kitchen now is noisy and just noisy.

"Oh fuck!"

She felt this tingling sensation on her stomach and moving downward, her waist and legs started to shake.

"Oh, fuck Atticus, I'm cumming!" She cried to those words but Atticus, who's busy eating her never listened.

"Cum," he said huskily while grinding her tongue on her labium.

Oh fuck!

Oh great!

His palm even tickled her legs to add to the sensation.

And it's too painful to hold, so she let go.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she explode and Atticus' loud guzzling sound intimidated her.

Holy cow, this man is so greedy.

He got up and looked into her while licking his finger and she got heated by way he does it.

He pulled her to sit and ravish her lips, hashly, aggresively, greedily, but damn, why does it feels like heaven?

He guided her hand to his zipper  she opened it and he gave her the pleasure to pull out his really hard friend.

"Move your hand up and down wifey." He whispered and she did, her palm played with his maleness and his literally loosing his breath in front of her face.

"Fuck!" He capture her eyes, he looked into her deeply, she never dared to look away.
"Your hand feels good wifey."

His hand pinched her breast, she gasp after that.

Mas binilisan niya pa ang pagtaas baba ng kamay niya, at nakikita niyang pulang pula na si Atticus, she could feel how his buddy harden.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly and pulled her closer, starting to slid his manhood inside her.

"Oh gosh, its so big..." she said half way while her mouth is open.

"You had me several times already." Tudyo nito.

"Yeah, still, so big, ah!" She screamed loud when he pushed himself inside her to filled her entirely.

"Ahh... Atticus!" She screamed his name when he moved in and out.

"Wifey...fuck it. So tight..." he said like he was in pain.

She pulled his head and kiss him aggresively as he thrust deep and wildly.