Chapter 3

Tamara saw him stepped closer to her, her eyes widened.

"Wag kang lalapit sa akin Atticus, papatayin kita." Pagbabanta niya dito but the man just smiled to her.

"I like the way you say my name, it sounds sexy."

Dinampot niya ang isang unan saka binato dito. 

"Isa pa, tutuyan na kita!"

"You just kissed me a while ago, did I strangle you? I just wanted to return the favor you ignited... come wifey, let's celebrate our honeymoon."

At talagang nanggagalaiti siya sa narinig niya, oo  nga't totoong crush niya ito kahapon pero nang makita niya ang ugali nito ngayon ay tila ayaw na niya.

Desperado, tila uhaw sa babae, but okay, his face and his body...hindi masasayang ang virginity mo dito.

He's on his trunks and she's on bikini, not to mention that it was already loosened. He could already see the side of her breast.

There's two young people in this silent room at past midnight....

His gaze are slowly stroking every inch of her body, he can't take it anymore.

Bigla niyang sinunggaban si Tamara saka hinalikan ng malalim.

Damn! He cursed then he forcibly bit and sucked her lips.

Napapikit nalang si Tamara sa nararamdaman niya. His tongue is speedy and talented as if carved to dive deep and explore.

Sige na nga, susuko na and besides, uso naman ang one night stand ngayon e. But really, she cannot sense any danger with him kaya palagay niya ay okay lang naman and besides she’s already 23, she’s adult and on the right mind to make decisions to whatever she wanted with her body.

Oo na, sabihin ng marupok siya, pero atleast crush niya ito.

Inilagay niya ang mga kamay niya sa batok ni Atticus saka dahan-dahang pinisil ito.

Bullshit!

No one told her that foreplay is feels extreme.

His hands slide down to her back, softly caressing her skin. And his touch, damn! Her body flickers everytime he touches her wherever.

He feels like fire. And her heart...Is it okay to feel this way?

To feel as if loved, to feel as if cared in his arms.

His mouth moved down to her neck, extremely sucking and biting.

She grasped. It feels good!

"Ahm," she moaned harshly that for the first time, someone has held on her breast. He squeezed it and kneaded it.

She could feel her fingernails going deep on his skin, she was lighted and she wants more.

He carried her and took her to the bed, and looked at her helplessly lying with only her panty on.

A soft smile painted on his lips.

"Gorgeous... wifey, you're so gorgeous!"

She grunted when he goes above her and bit one of her pearls, his tongue feasted on it. He seems to be hungry and she's a food after a decade.

"Am I heavy?" He whispered to her.

"No..." She answered in a soft tone.

Her chest is wet and sensitive and she moaned when he goes extreme.

"Fuck it!"

"Yeah, curse! I love to hear that." He then got his tongue, run it in the middle of the valley of her breasts, to her stomach, giving it kisses.