Chapter 33

"Hands up sir. You're in trouble."  She said those words erotically making Atticus laugh while raising both of his hands. Tinali niya ang sinturon nito sa kamay. "You're in big trouble."

She sat on his groin, her bum felt his steel friend and her husband is groaning like crazy.

"Do you want me to dance? Or touch you? You can have both." The she smiled naughtily as she run her index finger on his stomach, sexily tracing every curves he has. Her finger stayed on his navel, she played with it.

"Fuck wifey... oh god! You're killing me."

"Oh? Hindi pa ako sumasayaw niyan ha. How about I do this?"

She moved her hips, dancing sexily naked on top of him.

"How about I do this too?" Dumapa siya sa ibabaw nito. She grind herself up and down and his grunts of frustrations and pleasure were heard.

"Wifey, you're making me cum on my pants."

She just chuckled sexily as she keeps on doing that. Dahan-dahan niyang pinadulas ang sarili niya pababa hanggang maabot niya ang pagitan ng hita ng asawa.

She held the sides of his legs.

"I thought it's kissing and no touching?" Atticus asked her tensely.

"Yeah. I'll kiss you there and you can't touch me cause you're tied."

"Fuck!" Malakas na mura ng asawa nang hawakan niya ang naghuhumigting nitong alaga sa nasa ilalim pa ng boxers.

"Fuck!" Mas lalong lumakas ang mura nito ng patakan niya iyon ng halik.

"Oh... wifeyyy! Fuck... fuck!" He chanted a cuss when her naked hand touched his maleness.

It's so big. Her palm pressed it.

"So big hubby. How did this thing get inside me." She innocently looked into him but his eyes were shut tightly.

She wet her lips first before moving her face closer to his friend. She began to lick its tip and she felt his legs stilled.

"Oh..." nahigit ni Atticus ang hininga ng bigyan niya ng basang halik ito, then partially moved her hand up and down.

"Ohh... hubby... you like it huh?" Tudyo niya. She began to move her hand faster than before and her husband's reaction is insane.

She licked it from its body to the tip then she slowly slid it inside her mouth.

"Holyshit!"

She looked up and saw his pleasured face. His eyes are devouring her sane.

She slowly suck him and move her mouth up and down and it's not so easy. He's so big and long and she felt her throat bruising every time she goes deep, but okay, it's delish.

"Ohh..." it's her moan.

Nakaalalay ang kamay niya habang nagtaas baba ang kanyang mga labi. Her husband's wild groans were just music for her and it's fuelling her desires to go on.

She moved her mouth faster and deeper. Her one hand cannot cater the circumference of his friend, much more her mouth, but seem like her jaw is flexible!

"Oh wifey... damn it! Fuck..."

Her lips and tongue moved together with her hand in pleasuring her husband. The slurping sound she's making is the evidence that's she's enjoying it.

"Wifey... you're making me crazy! DAMMIT!"

His hip is responding to her as he welcome her mouth's thrust. She's starting to moan louder too. What's she's doing pleasures her too.