Chapter 8

"You taste good and don't call me hey, I'm your husband."

Muli siyang hinalikan ni Atticus sa labi, gently sucking all of her breath while his hands slipped inside her jersey shirt to reached out for her breast.

Bigla siyang pinanindigan ng balahibo nang mapasapalad na ni Atticus ang dibdib niya,  it's that cannot be explained gush of lust and pleasure.

Atticus tossed her shirt and bra, she worked to unbutton his long sleeves. She pulled it out of his body and ravish his abs and chest with her hands and it feels good.

Hinihingal siya nang pakawalan ni Atticus ang labi niya at nang bumaba ito sa leeg niya ay napapikit nalang siya.

Fuck!

She let herself moan  when Atticus started to nibble on her neck. Her hands fell down on his pants, she pulled his buckle off and unzipped it. Si Atticus ang humila pababa ng pantalon niya matapos noon ay hinila siya nito para kumandong sa kanya.

His hard manhood is poking her from behind while his kiss is trailing down to her breast, sucking and licking hard.

"Ah... Atticus, that feels good."

Napaigtad siya ng bahagyang kagatin ni Atticus ang punong dibdib niya habang ang kamay niyo nito ay dumausdos na sa kanyang pagkababae.

Fuck!

Feeling his hands right there is just ecstacy and much more when he slid his finger on her.

Iniipit niya ang mga ungol na nais kumawala sa bibig niya, paano pala kapag may tao sa labas tapos marinig sila?

"Shit! Moan wifey...I wanna hear it."

His finger is going faster in and out and she cannot contain her voice anymore.

"Oh...fuck... fuck you Atticus!"

Atticus looked into her face and smile. 

"From now on, you are mine and mine only."

That ownership felt wierd to her. She is not angry, but why does she feel protected?

He squeezed her nipple hard and she felt extreme happiness when a load of liquid spurt from her.

"You've come wifey."

Hinalikan siya nito sa labi saka bahagyang inangat nito ang katawan niya at sandali siyang napangiwi ng maramdaman niya ang pagpasok ng kahabaan ni Atticus sa kanya.

"Ah!"

"Still painful wifey?" Nag-aalalang tanong nito sa kanya.

"No, I like it... I like the pain."

He guided her to move up and down. Napapasabunot siya sa buhok ni Atticus sa nararamdaman niyang ligaya. Nagiging maingay na talaga silang dalawa dito sa loob, at kung may tao man sa labas ay bahala na siyang mailang at mahiya para sa sarili niya.

"Faster..." bulong niya kay Atticus na ikinangiti nito.

He is pounding fast and hard and  the pleasure they are both experiencing is unexplainable. It is beyond word and just, they like it so much, it's like they have waited to for each other and they just fit perfectly.

He kissed her again deeply while his hands are on her thigh guiding her to move up and down.

"Fuck!" He cursed.

His lips are sliding down again on her twin peaks, he's alternately sucking it and for those moments, she had glimpse heaven.

"Oh Atticus..."