Chapter 4

Tamara had read a news on her phone twice before she shut it and put it inside her bag.

Their school is facing a big problem, the headline this morning is:

VILAVEGAS COLLEGE IS FASTLY FALLING

The article states that their school had lost 20 percent of its enrollees snd still counting for this first semester due to the 'president's scandal'.

At kung ano man ang scandal na iyon ay na trigger na ang curiosity niya.

Nagkabit pa ng link sa isang article ang writer but it's a broken link.

Tsk, whatever, tila di naman nila ramdam na kumunti sila dito sa campus.

She's back at school and it's been two weeks since that night but everytime she lies awake, his face always accompany her.

She let go a hash breath.

Bakit ba siya binabangungot ng mukha nito?

It's just a one night stand for heaven's sake bakit tila hindi siya maka move on?

Nagising nalang ang utak niya sa tunog ng paglagay ni Xiangli ng tray ng pagkain sa harap niya. This girl had been her friend, ewan niya ba e ang weird naman nitong babaeng ito.

She is sometimes bubbly and out going, sometimes sad at kahit na siya ay ayaw nitong makita, sometimes she is saddist and sometimes just gentle, wala naman itong bipolar disorder, just her mood drives her crazy, at isa pa, this girl is extremely intelligent, ayaw man nitong aminin, well, siya lang naman kasi ang nag-iisang scholar ng isang napakalaking airline dito sa kanila, sobrang taas ng standard pero kinaya ng utak ng babaeng ito.

"Have you heard the news?" She asked her while fixing her chair.

They are in the school's cafeteria and the voices of the students around them are bustling.

"What news? Na bumabagsak daw ang school natin? I bet it's fake."

"Nope." Umiling pa ito bago tuluyang umupo. "The school's president is married, he hasn't confirmed it yet, but it's according to a reliable source." She said seriously while picking her food.

"So?"

At ano ba namang pakialam niya sa personal na buhay ng school president nila diba?

"So? Seriously? Haven't you heard the rumors about him?"

Umiling lang siya.

Natural lang naman siguro iyon dahil mahigit isang taon pa lang siyang nag-aaral rito. She likes to transfer schools and shift courses that's why at 23 she's still on second year.

"He's gay." Bulong nito sa kanya na nanlalaki ang mga mata. She gave her her poker face.

E ano naman?

"He's gay... so he's married to a man?"

"No... to a woman."

Tumawa siya ng kaunti dito. "Then he's not gay..."

"Yan din ang naisip, the rumors have spread all over the internet last two months until now, I think the president married a woman to suppress that rumor."

Tamara got an apple on her plate and bit one.

"Xiangli... love, do you know what is love? Nagpapakasal ang dalawang tao dahil sa love hindi para sa convenience lang."

She just made face to her. "Kung sila mauuto, not me. I can smell something's not right, two months ago he had this scandal and now he's married, he's definitely protecting his reputation and of course, he's the president and the owner of this school, he has to be 'kagalang-galang."