Chapter 7 - How did it get there?

[ Lucy Heartfilia's POV ]

Their wedding has ended. We took a lot of pictures with the newly wed and then, Evergreen turned around, closed her eyes and threw her bouquet of flowers behind, wondering who will be the lucky girl to catch her bouquet. As expected, I didn't get the bouquet. Why should I? Believe it or not, Erza was the one who caught it. Of course, she did it intentionally. She loves to look around for a wedding dress to add into her inventory, even though she already has one or maybe two and more. Funny thing that deep inside her, she still wants to be the one to marry her childhood friend, no other than Jellal. Though Jellal's sometimes act odd in front of the requip mage. Probably for some personal reasons, I think? Well, who am I to judge?

"I-I caught it!"

"Well, I am looking forward to see Jellal proposing to you in front of our whole guild," I said as I nudged her elbow playfully, letting out a soft giggle. As expected, a pinkish shade went visible on the red haired mage's cheeks. "S-shut it, Lucy."

I just shook my head and no longer respond to that-- I noticed that my words somehow made her think deeply about it and I'm not actually regretting on saying that to her. Well, I'm sure that she wants that to happen, too.

"Thank you for coming to my wedding, Lucy!" Evergreen shockingly approached me with her arm linked with her new husband. The two of them were blushing without realizing it for themselves, making them look like a cute couple. I am happy for them, really. Starting today, they can make their own family and I kinda feel envious of them. I know that thinking about him and our plans for the future wouldn't help me to move on but.... Even right now, my heart kept on shouting his name over and over again. I have no choice but to let it be instead.

"And thank you for inviting me here, Evergreen and Elfman Strauss.." I said teasingly to them, obviously emphasizing the last word on my sentence. And it seemed that it affect Evergreen in some ways. "You're a fellow nakama, Lucy! Of course that you're invited!"

"Yeah and I'm glad that I've become your nakama though..." They nodded a little then smiled at me for the one last time before they hopped inside their so called-wedding transportation which is a white carriage decorated with white tulips and rosses around.

Now that the wedding has ended. We were now heading to the reception which will be held on our guild. Gramps happily accepted their request on holding the wedding reception at the guild. "Come on, Lucy. We don't want to be left behind, don't we?" Erza nudged my elbow playfully, still holding the bouquet of flowers she got. I nodded at her and together, we started to walk until then, a familiar voice called out my name. Causing me to stop and look for that someone who called me by my name. I allowed Erza to continue on walking and not to wait for me anymore, "If you say so. See you there, Lucy."

"Yo', Lucy-san!" I just stared at the guy who's holding a doll that belonged to mine. Eh? Why does he have my Natsu doll? As far as I know, I locked it up inside my bedroom. No one will be able to get in there but... Why is still holding it? Did he, perhaps, sneaked inside my room?

"It's a good thing that you're here! I actually don't have anyone close to me in here. Yukino went on a job then Rogue was ordered to be Minerva's assistant for a while," he acted normally as if he didn't steal something that is mine. He walked towards me and held a hand across his blonde hair, smiling sheepishly at me. "With you here, I probably won't feel that awkard anymore!"

I didn't speak anything and because of that, it made him realize the reason why I did not though. "Oh! I bet that this doll belongs to you, Lucy-san!" Sting glanced at the doll and handed it politely to me, chuckling a little. "I realized it from the start I saw it in front of the church. Well, you're the only one who probably only own a doll that absolutely looks like Natsu-san, right?"