Chapter 17 - Reunited

[A/N]
Hello, minna-san! Mind you, there are only 4chapters left in this story. Thank you for supporting it in the first place!

As soon as I'm done with this book, I'll post or publish rather, my other NaLu fanfiction. Yep, I am a Nalu trash, sorry.

×

Chapter 17 - Reunited

[ Natsu Dragneel's POV ]

We were now walking towards the very place where it all happened, frowning as I spotted a red head and a bluenette by the dragon's bones. I narrowed my eyes slightly and it took me a while to recognize them as Erza and Wendy.

Erza and Wendy...

Why are they here!?

I pulled on Levy's foot, who was fixed on her place as well, same for Gildarts and Happy. They realized, finally!

"What are they doing here?" Levy asked a little to lowly so that the two of them wouldn't hear, her eyes not leaving their sight. "Aren't they supposed to be with Lucy and Gray?"

By the mention of Lucy's name made me look at her, remembering something about Lucy telling me on going to a job.. So this means that Lucy is with them? Does it means that..

Levy gasped all of the sudden, putting her hands on her mouth as her eyebrows furrowed together. I could tell with her expression that she realized something, something that made her this worried and surprised at the same time. "Isn't this the place where you defeated the dragon, Natsu?"

I nodded, remaining silent as I reviewed her reaction. She slowly removed her hands from her mouth and turned to look at me sadly, "Then it means that Lucy has gone to this place, too, with Erza and the others. It means that--"

"That she probably remembered about this traumatic place, this traumatic event," A hint of concern could be seen on my face and heard on my voice. Oh Lucy, you don't have to remember something horrible like this. I don't want you to cry anymore, I don't want you to remember anything about that traumatic event.

"Milky Way!"

I snapped back from my little trance as I heard someone shout those two familiar words and magic started to come from the bones itself. I focused more intently on Erza and Wendy as they summoned the dragon's soul.... What are they planning at? Why do they have to call that bastard's soul? Why do I have to see that dragon again?

Levy backed a little as the dragon's soul came into view, stretching its head before turning to look at Wendy and Erza with his usual unpredictable expression on its face. "N-Natsu... Isn't that the dragon that...killed you?"

"Yeah," is all I can say at the moment, my eyes still fixed onto the dragon.

The dragon looked so calm there, which only made me feel more annoyed towards him. "Why did you two summon me again?"

Did he mention it right, 'again'? Did they really summon the dragon before, the time they're with Lucy?

Baka! Why would they do something like that? They shouldn't have knowing that it will only make Lucy emotional..

"We're here to ask all of the things you know about Natsu, on how will we get him back to his body," Erza spoke firmly, crossing her arms as if she's a superior here.