Chapter 9 - I told Happy!

[ Natsu Dragneel's POV ]

E-Eh?

What did he say? He loves Lucy? He even said it in front of her? And he even used me as an example of that?

"Has Natsu-san even cried for you?" All I can do right now was to watch them helplessly. What has gotten to that baka's mind? Of course I've cried for her. I just... I am not just showing it to her, though. Even if I can be kinda showy during fights, why am I not able to be showy in front of my own girlfriend?

"Yep.." My gaze went back to my blondie as she spoke that word with such sincere on her voice. I've somehow calmed a little as she said that, glad to know that Lucy knew about it. But.. I, er, forgot the reason why I cried for her and why did I, tho? Soonly, I got my answer to that question, thanks to Sting for that..

"What do you think the reason why Natsu-san cried for you?"

"Because he cares and...loves me." Oh, Lucy...

"Exactly." Yeah, I cried for her because I care and love her.. It must be not-manly for me to do so but.. I don't care because I love her, I love my blonde girlfriend even if I'm already dead. No one can even change that fact.

I was about to tear up---- yeah, despite being a doll, this doll can even cry real tears,--- but I stopped myself from doing so after seeing my partner-in-crime just a few blocks away. Lucy and Sting might not notice him even if Happy was floating in midair, what made me feel uneasy was that my partner exceed staring seriously at me, at this silly little doll. Deep inside I've got a feeling that Happy noticed that it is me whom possessing Lucy's doll right now, though it's impossible to believe that your dear friend is alive as a doll after being killed by a dragon, right?

Even if I am on a place where they knew about my current situation right now, I probably wouldn't believe it at all!

Speaking of Happy, he kept on staring at me for almost 5 minutes and I did my best to try to act like a normal teenager's doll. Why is Happy not focusing on Lucy and Sting but to the doll instead?

W-Wah! He's approaching me--- or maybe, us!

What should I do? Should I not look at him in the eye or?

Or should I just tell him that I am his pinkette partner, the one and only Salamander of Fairy Tail, Natsu?

"Oi! Is something wrong? What took you two so long?" Shockingly, he acted normal as if he didn't notice any weird to me after all. He even managed to look at Sting to Lucy repeatedly.

"N-Nothing's wrong, Happy!"

I noticed Happy taking a fast glimpse at me whenever Lucy's not looking at him. Honestly, his glances were starting to give me some chills by the way.

"Why are you carrying your Natsu doll, eh, Lucy?" Then he laid his eyes at me, making me feel awkward and weird as 2 pair of eyes focused on to me, too. I told my inner self to calm down if I don't want to screw up my plan, and thankfully, I've managed to calm down a little. I don't know why but my eyes went to look back at the exceed.

Should I tell it to him now? Geez, maybe that Happy will help me a lot if he knew about my situation right now. Besides, I can't do anything with this body of a doll that will help me with my so called mission. Maybe that it's time that I'll let someone know about this..

Their attention went back to Sting as he started to explain some stuffs while I don't even give a damn about his explanations right now after having the intentions of stealing my girlfriend's heart away from me. This is perfect time to get his attention. But I also thought of that maybe Happy will scream and ask Lucy why is her doll talking and saying that he's her girlfriend---- then that'll just cause me more problems, eh.