𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲. -dog jokes

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
( dog jokes ! )

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎( dog jokes ! )

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 of Mason's car, Brooklyn fiddled with her fingers, clearly uncomfortable with how much time she had spent with the man. When he abruptly stopped the car, she was snapped out of her trance like state as she watched Damon approach.

"What? More dog jokes," Mason asked, clearly unamused with the man.

"Nah, those got old," he replied, before stabbing him with a silver dagger.

"Damon? What the hell?" Brooklyn questioned, getting out of the car. She ran over to the two with the intention of stopping them from hurting each other but it was too little too late.

"You know, I think it was werewolves that started this whole silver myth," Mason started, causing the witch to step away from the escalating situation.
"Probably for moments like this,"

"Duly noted," Damon scowled.

"I was really looking forward to last call," he said, slowly walking closer to the vampire, which made Brooklyn extremely nervous.
"Now you made an enemy,"

The Bennett girl pondered as Mason walked away, wondering if she should get back in the car with an angry werewolf of walk home with a brooding vampire. Predictably, she chose the latter, already having a tense relationship with Mason and not wanting to get on his bad side while he was mad.

"I think I'll walk home," she said, her voice barely over a whisper as she followed after Damon.
"Are you dumb? Or are you just suicidal?" she whisper yelled when she caught up to the man.

"You're telling me you knew silver wouldn't work?"

"Of course I did! If you'd have spoken to me first I'd have told you that," The girl was visibly stressed at the situation that had just unfolded before her.

"Let's go to the grill, just the two of us,"

"Is Mr Salvatore asking me on a date," Brooklyn joked, wiggling her eyebrows at the man who was not in a mood for joking.

"Shut up, come on," he said before grabbing her arm and vamp speeding away.

"I hate you," she gasped, hunching over and fighting the urge to throw up the barbecue food she had just eaten.