𝘀𝗶𝘅. -first or second date?

warning: mature themes if you squint hard enough.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡
( first or second date ? )

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡( first or second date ? )

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 ended, Damon had walked over to her and dragged her to a booth. He had sat there for two hours waiting for her to be finished, despite the fact that she was ignoring him.

"What's your favourite colour?" Damon asked sarcastically, trying to get the girl to talk to him.

"Blue," she murmured, swirling her glass of Pepsi.

"Boring," he sang, stopping when he saw the look that she was giving him.

"How'd you enjoy your date with Rose," she teased, taking the menu out of his hands. Damon rolled his eyes, waiting for Matt to come over and serve them.

For hours they sat chatting about the most random of things, almost like they had known each other their whole lives. Damon cracking jokes every now and then, made less funny by Brooklyn already knowing how they played out.

Longing looks were exchanged as well as contagious smiles and laughter. Anyone walking by their table would think that they were a couple.

After paying for the meal, Brooklyn insisting that they actually use money and not just compel people, they left, walking down the streets of Mystic a falls hand in hand.

"Does this count as our first or second date?" Damon asked, removing his hand from hers and wrapping it around her shoulders.

"Technically, third if you count the masquerade ball," she countered, smiling up at the man.

"The third date yet we've only gotten to first base," he joked, earning a playful slap from the witch who walked ahead of him.

"What are you? 15? First base, shut up," she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck as they stood under a lamppost.

"And you said I was cliché," he said, looking up at the light that was coming from the post.

Their playfulness was interrupted when Brooklyn received a phone call from someone she would never have thought would contact her again.

"Jules? Hey, what's up?" Brooklyn asked, holding her index finger up to Damon as she turned around.

"Is Mason with you?" she responded, sounding worried.