𝘁𝗲𝗻. -he's gone

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗
( he's gone ! )

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗( he's gone ! )

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 Jonas had taken Brooklyn and she hadn't felt pain like it in years. It wasn't physical pain but mentally induced. The throbbing in her chest, feeling like her heart was about to burst.

"Am I having withdrawals," she gasped, sweating as she tried to breathe properly, her hands shaking.

Jonás didn't say anything, he just walked out of the room to call Elijah. The Bennett witch ran to the bathroom as she threw up the food that she had eaten during the day.

"Elijah, we have a problem," she heard Jonas say as she brushed her teeth.

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon had just driven a stake through Rose's heart, his chest heavy as it was his fault she had to die.

It had been three days since Brooklyn 'left' and he had no idea where to start looking for her. He had just killed the girl that he had begun to befriend and the girl he was in denial about being in love with was missing because of him.

Jonas was biting his finger while on the phone to Elijah, explaining that the bond between the Bennett witch and vampire had been more developed than they had first thought.

"Kill her? I can't kill her, she's still just a kid," she heard him say, her heart racing as she tried to figure a way out of the apartment.

"Elijah, you gave your word to Elena that you wouldn't harm her friends,"

Deciding to suck up the pain, Brooklyn stood with her hand on the invisible barrier on the door siphoning the magic, trying to ignore the burning it was doing to her hands.

"You didn't kill her because it'd hurt Bonnie? She wasn't on the list was she? Elijah, I can't kill an innocent girl,"

"I shall do it then," he said, hanging up the phone as he was now behind Jonas.

"She's the same age as Greta, she's just a child Elijah,"

Little did they know, Brooklyn was already out of the apartment, wrapping her hands in her jacket as she limped to find someone, anyone.

"Ma'am are you okay?" a woman asked, calling an ambulance when the girl passed out in front of her.

When Brooklyn came to, she looked down to see her hands bandaged up and an IV in her arm.