20

"New.."

"Oh god-"

"Pillow fight!"

"Yeah? A fucking round two?!"

"No–please no-"

"E-excuse me..?" We all went silent, when a servant came to open the door.

"The Queen of Hatoria offered food in the dining, you can choose to eat it tonight or tomorrow. The Queen of Lireo already agreed they will let you do anything tonight, but tomorrow, you will join a little training led by our own King of Lireo, for practice, battlewise. That is all, have a fun night. I will take my leave now." She bowed before softly closing the door.

"Practice..?" I looked at them before smiling. "Thats good."

"Alright, I will set time, at exactly 12 am we will stop!"

"Why 12?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, laying down on a beige couch. "So that Jungkook and Y/n can atleast also try sleeping again this time, with us."

As shocking as it may sound, we are inside the ball room..yes you read that right.

Jin, as a personal royal knight or whatever the hell he is called now, requested the maids to make a huge fort in the middle of the ball room, already getting permission from both me and Jungkook. The maids did not think twice, and made a fort.

Not only a gigantic fort but also 10 beds, lined up in the back part of the room. Its almost ridiculous, but mom allowed us. Dad didnt even know.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook blurted out, quickly making the door open, 3 maids came in and bow. "Would you like us to bring the food in, your highness?"

All of us, except for Jungkook are bunched up in one corner, holding laughter as he thought of words to reply.

'Certainly..what no, uh what- uh what about, well of course sherclock- absolutely not, thats rude, you are intactly correct..what does that even mean?'

Me, Namjoon and Jin shared muffled laugh, reading his thoughts.

"....yes."

When Jin cannot hold it anymore. "Did you really think all that and answered 'yes'? Tell me you didn't, TELL ME-"

"Calm down!!!" Namjoon held Jin back, still laughing. "Look we need to understand h- Y/n!"

"Sorry- i- pft–"

"The food will be coming up, your highness." When the maid left, we knew, we knew, we had to run as Jungkook came chasing the three of us around the massive space.

-

As we all continued to eat, Yoongi's ears twitched. He is currently in his half form. Hoseok, a fellow werewolf in human form, noticed. "Something wrong?" He thought as he let go of the raw meat, making Namjoon move away, disgusted by the smell.

Yoongi, didnt answer.

When we all noticed the dense atmosphere, we stopped doing our own businesses and looked at each other, confused.