15

"Dance!"

And of course Jungkooks team won, is that even a question?

-

"Are you kidding m-"

"Come on, boomer," Tae slightly pushed Jin's shoulders, earning an unamused look from the older man, but he didnt bother stopping. "Just do it for the camera! Remember, you promised!"

Jin cant help but to hold his anger in, and to not bicker with Taehyung. He was right, they did promise. "You know, it'll be much better if y'all asked for food! I mean, we have Y/n! Did you forgot how many gold she b-"

"Alright! Enough with the bullshit." I flinched when Yoongi stood in the middle of the road. "That's what I thought!" Taehyung went to Jungkook and Jimin with a look that I cant even explain, Jungkook settled the camera.

"What even is this fo-"

"Shush!" Hoseok widen his eyes at Taehyung who silenced him, and pursed his lips tight. "Enough! Yoongi hyung already agreed, so I think you all know what is about to go." He sang the last bit, putting his arms around Jimin.

I looked at Namjoon, defeated. "I-"

"Come on! We won the pillow fight, fair and square." It was Jimins turn to whine, followed by Taehyung who nodded abruptly. Jungkook was silent, focusing on how the camera works.

"Alright! Fuck it!" Jin stomped off, and stood tensely beside Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin gave us a look, and we both sighed. We slowly positioned ourself behind the two older males.

Jungkook gave me wink, making me bitterly roll my eyes to hell. We are supposed to go back to Del Luna after we find Jungkook, can someone tell me why the fuck did we end up getting punished, by dancing in the middle of the road!?

"Alright! Just like how we practice back at home!" Hoseok smiled, clapping his hands like an encouraging coach.

Hoseok knows how to dance, Jimin is flexible, Jungkook probably knows how to dance also, I mean, what can he cant do? Taehyung dances a lot of fortnite moves, everyday, he is not bad like all of us here in the middle of the freaking road.

Jungkook widen his eyes. "Wait!" He ran towards the huge truck parked only a little meters away.

He came back with a huge speaker, almost the same height as him. "Oh, my, fucking god!! This is ridicu-"

Yoongi was cut off when the sound erupted the whole street, catching almost all of the peoples attention. We arent in our street that has hardly any people in it, this morons actually choose a pretty crowded place. We are only infront of a park. People are eating, dancing, singing. It was peacefull until Hoseok came and revealed that Taehyung decided to do the punishment here.

I wanna die. Quick.

Not because of dancing. I'm not that talented but I'm not talentless either, I'm okay I guess. But the problem is the music is...is...I cant explain it honestly.

"KIMI NO TORIKO NI NANTE SHIMAU BA KITTO. (Summertime - Cinnamons)" The music caught everyone's attention, making Taehyung proudly smile, he was the one who planned this all along. Knowing that he spends almost half of his day watching anime when we still go to school, I knew that he was going to pick a Japanese song.