16

"..son?"

"The pearl!"

My eyes widen as I divert my point of view to Namjoon who abruptly stood up. "I..I forgot about that!"

"Wha-What pearl?" Jungkooks gawked at all of us, making Taehyung facepalm.

"Its that one huge ass pearl we saw. We brought it home just incase some weird witchery happened with that thing."

"Why are you guys even panicking?" I looked at Hoseok who is confused. "I mean, sit down." My nerves started to calm down as I squeezed Jungkooks hand. I didnt even know why I reacted like that.

"What's with the pearl?" He continued to throw questions. "We thought that can help us find you or something."

"Its dumb-"

"Its not." Namjoon retorted. "That thing is odd, somethings off about that."

"I burnt the food." Yoongi came in the living room with raw meat. "So yeah, I dont have any energy to cook again anymore." We all looked at the fresh bloody meat infront of us and smiled.

"Well this is better."

We all looked at eachother. As if we were counting one to three, we all digged in the food at the same time, while laughing our mouths off. "That's mine!!"

"Wait what?!"

"Jin you pig!! Look at your piece compared to mine!!"

"Jin, give it."

"No!"

"We dont even eat raw meat, let's go order pizza instead come on, give that to Yoongi."

"Fine."

"Wait just a second.." All of us froze at Jimins deep voice. "What.."

"I know this must sound absurd and maybe, just maybe, I am paranoid. But what if that pearl...is a reincar-"

"W-wait." Taehyung swallowed the meat and looked at me. "Did you....did you touch the pearl?"

All of their attention is on me, except for Jin who's now ordering his food. "I..I didnt, Taehyung forbid me to cause I might drop it..."

"Why dont..why dont you try and hold the pearl then, Y/n?" Jungkook looked at me, and I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, what could go wrong? If it wont work then great, if a man comes out of that thing then cool." Yoongi stood up, completely full. The others continued to eat while looking at the both of us.

"Let's go."

-

Upstairs, on Taehyungs room we all surrounded the pearl that we found in the ocean. Nobody was talking, all I can hear is heavy breaths which made me even more nervous. Goddamit.

"Go." Jin encouraged me with a smile, holding a pizza above his head. I looked around and saw them looking back at me.

I just sighed, trying to ease my nervousness. Why am I even nervous?