18

"Officially"

She still doesnt look normal.

I sighed and grabbed the last dress, this is my only option. "How about..." I dragged the sound, smiling awkwardly.

I lightly shoved the dressed on her hand, "isnt this too short?" She scowled at the dress infront of her. "And too..., flowy and down I must say."

Mentally facepalming, I answered. "If you wear that, t-then you- you'll look a little..uh, more normal-ly.." I smiled, but it faded quickly when her expression changed.

"Tha- I- NO! NOPE! The fu- Que- Aunt listen- Thats not- i'm not implying that you look abnormal, its just th-"

She laughed wholeheartedly, hair gracefully falling behind her ear like it was made out of silk. "Darling, dont worry."

She grabbed the dress and went inside the dressing room.

"I'll try to be fast this time." She smiled beforw closing the door.

I sighed as my heart continued to thump loudly. Clutching it, I looked around to see no one but Yoongi sitting on the bench, waiting for us outside. I can see him crystal clear because of the glass walls the store have. "Miss?" I turned around, only to see the staff. "You have been trying on quite alot of clothes now, perhaps, you're ready-? Uh- Are you okay?"

"No, i'm fi-" I cut myself, realizing the one shes asking is Taehyung who just fell behind me. I turned my head away from the embarrassing sight immediately when I realized he was wearing heels. Fuck, I dont know him.

"Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for my aunt, we bought, quite alot of clothes so-" I lied, laughing. "ahahha...we might not buy them all but still!"

"Great! I'm glad you find our clothes great, have fun!" She left, and just like that, the door opened.

Well, damn.

"There." I looked at the queen, holding a scream in. "Y-you look great, au-"

"Why dont you call me mom instead?"

"Wh-what- w-we-"

"Oh no, no.." She laughed. "Thats not what I meant, I mean, both of you do share some feelings.." not fogetting to give me a teasing look, she continued.

"But what I mean is that I can consider your mother, my sister." She smiled widely as she stared at me. "You have your mothers eyes, but the rest is your fathers. Your almond shaped eyes, almost perfect nose, I almost miss the both of them from just staring at you."

She laughed while I smiled, looking down, a little shy. "Are you excited to see them, honey?"

"I heard about what happened, but I know that you're matured enough to understand them.." She looked away, staring at the King and Jungkook. Jungkook was trying to put the sun glasses on his fathers face, but the king kept on flinching. "Its our first time on earth, to be honest, please dont mind us." She smiled at the boys who gawked at the scene except for Yoongi who was, again, outside. "Y-Yes, your highness!"

They whisper-shouted.

I suddenly felt the need to hug my father and mother, out of nowhere.