1

"Im rich"

I look at my reflection.

My eyes are green.

I drank a lot of blood for this.

I held myself, feeling the warmth of the hoodie Taehyung bought for me. He bought clothes for us to wear, we cant wear ball gowns and stuff in earth. It feels great wearing normal clothes again.

"You guys ready?" Namjoon said, looking at everyone. "W-wheres Yoongi?" Hoseok frowned, feeling worried. "Well..." Namjoon just smiled, pointing at something.

We are currently on the garden I usually stay in, our hiding spot.

A huge car drove infront of us, making all of us gasp. "What the fuc-" "lower your voice." Jin glared at Jimin before smiling. Inside the huge car-- you know what? Its a truck, a fucking truck. Its so huge, you cant even imagine it.

I stared at it in disbelief. "Wha-how?" I looked at Yoongi on the drivers seat. "I bought that baby, its quite expensive, but your Dad is rich so-"

"You stole gold from--!?"

"Consider it as a revenge okay? I just stole 5 huge bags of gold and exchaged it in earth." Taehyung smirked; My lips slowly curved up. "The XXL bags?"

"Yes." Taehyung flipped his hair, feeling proud. "Are you sure its only 5?"

Thats a lot of money, maybe a million dollars? The bags were taller than Namjoon, and he exchanged 5?!

"Actually, I exchanged 25--"

"You must be fucking kiddi-"

"Come on guys, dont you want to be rich in earth? Lets enjoy this while we can. And theres like, a thousand left there in the basement anyways, excluding the ones owned by your mom, the ones in the main hall hidden behind a huge door, so." Taehyung blabbered.  "Now listen, I already bought a house in Seoul, Daegu, Busan, and Ilsan. I know we will need it. I bought clothes, shoes, everything. But of course you still need to bring your undergarments cause I cant buy stuffs like that. I bought fresh blood, a lot. Pork, Beef, Chicken, Lamb, everything. Stuffs in the living room, in the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Everything is costumized youre welcome. And no, I didnt do this by myself, I rented some man." Taehyung ranted. We all paused for a bit, taking every information.

"Come on guys, your stuffs are already here. Lets go fetch Jungko-"

"Yes, your highness." We heared a voice nearing us. Our eyes almost popped out of our eye sockets. "The silver earrings and necklaces, put them on the box, we dont need them anymore. We have new ones." The Kings voice was louder than before.

"Fuck." Jimin jumped inside the huge space at the back of the truck. We all followed, giggling as we did so. Namjoon went on the passenger seat, while Jin stole the whole back seat. The rest where on the huge empty space behind, where our stuffs were placed in. Our stuff were alot, but because of the size of the truck, it can still fit all of us in. "Fucking go!!" Namjoon screeched panicking. The truck started.

"This truck is quiet, the engines are not loud at all. Must be really expensive." I raised my brow at Taehyung.

"I just love being rich, make sure to stop at a shop later." Taehyung proudly announced, as the car started to drive.

"What was that noise?" We heard the King question; we all ducked, some layed down. Taehyung placed his hands on Jimins mouth, one on Hoseoks mouth, trying not to laugh as he pursed his own. I placed both of my hands on my mouth, slightly turning red.

Because of the speed of the truck, the temperature turned really cold, making the situation hard for us. My dad is half hybrid, so its very easy for him to hear us.

While freezing and trembling, we all held our laughters in. Our stomachs started to ache, as we turned bright red.

I felt happiness but pain in the same time. Taehyung started to kick his legs, forcing himself not to laugh. Hoseok almost passed out, trying to hold it in. While Jimin bit Taehyungs hand, inorder to keep silent. I clenched my fist, before shoving it on my mouth.

Dont laugh, please.

As the portal got closer, our eyes widen. We watched the truck nearing the portal, but its getting slower.

I placed one hand on my stomach, shoulders shaking.

The truck easily went throught the huge portal, making all of us release our laughters. Even though the doors are locked, I can hear Yoongis soft giggles, Namjoons facepalms, and Jins hilarious laugh through Hoseoks screams, Taehyungs screeches and Jimins squeaks. I laughed with them, feeling light and ecstatic.

As we past through the forest, Jimin hums a song. We all let the wind brush past through our face, pushing our hairs to the back. All of us have small smiles in our faces, genuinely happy.

Wait for us, Jungkook.

"We will see you." Hoseok quietly mumbled as he close his eyes shut.