23

"Preparation"

"Your highness?" The servants came for the tenth time, making me freeze my own hands to get back to my senses, literally. Calm down hoe! This is the easiest thing yet you're panicking. "Give me more time."

"B-but...—I apologize, your highness, but you need to pick a dress so I can prepare it, it's been an hour, please..I-uh, p-please cooperate." Staring at the maids eyes, I could hear her thoughts.

"Shit did I say that right? Fuck, i'll get freaking fi-"

"Understandable, I guess." I sighed, making her eyes lit up. Still staring at her, her cheeks flushed as I examin her face.

She is very pale, yet her hair color is dark purple, throwing away the idea of her being the shy type of girl. "Weird question, but uh-" she raised her eyebrows quickly, directly looking back at me. "Did you color your hair?"

"I-y-yes..I didnt like my white hair so I...I colored it, and its my favorite color.. are you feeling bothered by it, your highness? I c-"

"Your pronouns?"

"Y- what?"

"What should I refer you as?"

"N-non binary."

I smiled, figures..does she like me? Why was she flustered? Nervous? I chuckled as I looked back at the set of gowns.

"Great, then I pick that purple one."

-

After walking with the servant, and talking slightly, we both finally finished picking out jewelries and goodies, she led me back to my room to call the other servant that was suppose to have business with me. "Why another servant? Why not you? It'll take less time." Asking, I took the necklace that she made me wear. "We are all assigned for specific work, your highness." She recevied it, "wh-why did you take it off?"

"I wanna save it for the actual event. You have good taste in this, by the way, you should find a work close to accessories." She widen his eyes before smiling back. "I will!"

"I should go now.." she bowed. "If you excuse me, your highness." I nodded with a smile, watching her back as she leaves. Where's Jungkook by the way?

"Your highness." An older lady smiled at me, before pointing downstairs, let's design the throne room." I felt my stomach sink, "th-throne room-"

-

"NO!" Jungkook screamed, "this will not do." Jin added. The servants, already used to their attitudes, nodded. "What would you like it to be, your highness? sir?"

Jungkook looked at Jin, before simultaneously saying, "chocolate flavoured cake please."

Without thinking twice, they all escaped the presence of both tall man after bowing respectively. "Damn, look at us, picking foods for the wedding and shit." Jin smirked as he stared at Jimin who were assigned to pick clothes for themselves, "them over there, tiring their butts out."

"I do feel a little worried for Y/n..she easily gets stresse—" "Jungkook!!" He flinched at the voice, snapping his head towards the door. "Y-"

"What the fuck was that?!" I screamed at his face, and he already know what I'm talking about. "I- well—" "Tell m-"

"Look, you cant blame me okay? They asked what I like, I delivered, they designed."