5

"Ally"

"Really?" The guy who's apparently Yugyeom, widen his eyes at Hoseok.

"Of course! Why not?" I decided to lighten up the mood. We have been so stressed that it clearly is shown in our faces, and its also pretty obvious that this guy over here is noticing it.

"W-well, I mean...you just met me. You cant just trust people you just met."

.....

We all stayed quiet at his answer.

"Crap, hes right-"

"Its not like you're a criminal or some sort right?!" Taehyung put his arms around the man, "and you look a bit lonely so, why not?"

He smiled. "I'm just a teen roaming on the streets. My mom kicked me out of the house, and I'm currently trying to find a hotel to stay on." He explained, making all of us gawk. "What the hell did you do to make your mother kick you out of your house?" Namjoon snorted. "None of your business." Yoongi spat, turning to look at all of us.

"What are we here for again?" Yoongi started to rant. "We're not here to make friends with bunch of strangers that is roaming around the streets cause their mother kicked them out of the house."

"Yoongi, don't be too rude-"

"Its fine!" Yugyeom chuckled. "Hes right, you shouldn't." He smiled a little.

He looks bright. Like a combination of Jimin and Hoseok.

"Can I ask you a question though...what are you guys doing here? I mean, there's no one there." He looked at us confused; I widen my eyes. "N-no ones there?"

I felt my heart drop.

"Why?" Hoseok asked. "I dont know, nuns are gone here. Pretty much. This city turned into something I dont wanna talk about. It's not like theres some type of killers or something, but, people had changed." We all went quiet. This is not how we expected this to be. I kind of expected to find Jungkook casually sitting outside the orphanage thinking about old memories, then when we met eyes, we'll hug..and never let go of each other ever again.

That only happens in books.

In dramas.

I sighed.

I feel kind of hopeless right now. I have been eager to see him since last month, I cant hold this feelings inside me anymore. I wanna free my burdens by just watching Jungkook in person, right infront of me, smiling, waiting for me to jump into his arms.

Why must this have to happen-

"Y/n."

I flinched at the voice, slowly turning around, only to see Namjoon. "I told you, dont expect anything. I dont want you crying, yet look at you."

"What? Its not like I'm cryi-"

I felt a tear, roll down my cheeks.

I widen my eyes.

I was crying?

"You're way to zoned out. You're overthinking arent you? Or you might have already started in getting impatient." He sighed, as he placed both of his hands in his pockets. "Y/n, I already told you."

"I know."

"You always say that." He sighed once again. "We can tell that you're not okay, even when you're smiling, there's just something off. You're laughing, but still, the feeling of pain and sadness won't go away inside your heart. Theres just no way you'll be happy genuinely without him, huh?" I didnt answer. Instead, I looked down on my shoes, pursing my lips.

"I can relate. All of us can. I just hope you won't loose hope. Cause we won't."

"Thank you for telling us, Yugyeom." Yoongi thanked him. "I'm sorry for treating you..kind of....bad earlier, it's just that, we have been going through alot. I can't tell you it, but, all I can say is that, we are trying to find someone important, to us."

"We can help you with the shelter problem, but I hope you can help us too. I mean, I grew up here but, as you have already mentioned, it changed. And I haven't been here in ages. So, I really hope you can guide us."

I didnt think Yoongi can be this straightforward to strangers also.

"R-really? I-"

"If you dont want to, it's fine!" Jin assured him, before whispering to Yoongi. "How dare you talk to him like that then asking for help, you ugly moron." He glared at Yoongi, but Yoongi also glared back. "Its a win-win situation. Stop acting like you dont want this opportunity too, we can get Jungkook back faster-"

"I understand you, Yoongi. You want things to be faster." Jimin, who was quiet before, started to speak. "But we cant just take advantage of someone we just met. I do understand that you want to see him right away, we all do. But don't force someone in a thing they dont want to, well, unless they dont want to."

After speaking, he turned towards Yugyeom. "What do you say?"

"Its embarrassing." He murmured. "I dont want to burden you guys, but, I guess, I'll do my best helping you find the Jungkook guy. D-dont be, uh, scared to tell me what to do, I mean, I am your ally now, I'll help you. And besides, you'll be helping me too, so... I want to."

His cheeks were red out of embarrassment. I smiled a little.

"That's great. Then we should get going." I started to walk away, but stopped mid way. "I just wanted to tell you guys, that I'm very thankful. Let's... not give up."

I wiped the tear that was threatening to fall.

I miss him so bad, it drives me insane.

"Let's go back home and go to the next destination."

-

GO BACK TO THE LAST CHAPTER THE "INFO: CHARACTERS DATA" I UPDATE THERE EVERYDAY! (Lmfao, I deleted it, I got tired of updating it everyday, I should just update this book and my other ones to feed y'all, I'm so dumb sorry)