25

"Crown"

"Chop chop, Queen." Jin frowned, making Namjoon sigh. "Calm down, Jin."

"Calm down Jin." Hoseok followed.

"Calm down Jin." I said, almost crying.

"Calm down Jin." Yoongi said, annoyed.

"Calm d-" Hoseok stopped when he screamed. "SHUT UP!!!"

As everyone did so, his voice echoed across the halls. He waited the echo to finish before talking again. "Now, you should pick who'll walk you in the aisles."

"Its..Its not gonna be dad?" I wondered, and Namjoon pushed Taehyung who was on his phone all this time. "No, he's gonna crown you, he will remain seated in the throne before the time comes. Now, Taehyung will be the one walking you with Hoseok."

"Yes!" Hoseok cheered, holding my left arm, with Taehyung following, holding my right arm. "Look!" He pointed, "I'm almost at the boss level!"

"You're still playing that?" I smiled widely, amazed by his rank. "Of course!" He proudly snickered, giving the phone to Namjoon who received it immediately. "Now,"

Before I know it, I was infront of the main gate, "is it bad that I'm not nervous?"

"Dont worry, you will be after you go in." Yoongi stared at me deadly into the eyes, making my nerves shot. "Come on, that was so not it." Hoseok frowned.

"Welp, in we go." Jin said, as Namjoon and Yoongi followed in, entering the ball room by the small door beside the main one.

The main door creaked, giving us the signal to prepare.

"Alright, you can still back off and marry me instead, Y/n." Taehyung joked, smirking towards my way. Before I could react, Hoseok harshly slammed Taehyungs head on the main door, opening it widely.

All of our eyes shot wide open.

"Oh shit-" My heart raced, mentally cursing the both of them. "Y/n,"

"Dont anticipate the future, if you dont want to spoil it." By that simple words coming from Hoseok, my eyes lit up, creating a thankful smile on my face.

"Th-" "That hurts!" Taehyungs voice was loud and clear, making everyone look our way. Hoseok fake laughed, and grabbed him. "Lets go, before I murder you."

Music played.

Hoseok flinched hard, but I didnt dare look his way or we will all three burst out laughing. Moreover, they could see my face cause I dont have that cloth hanging on my face that is usually present in weddings back in Earth, or atleast thats what I saw in movies. I never really saw my parents getting married.

Unfamiliar faces were all around me, some of them with crowns on their heads, huge and small. Some of them had knights beside them. And all of their attentions were on me.

Trying to read their minds, I couldnt help but giggle at it.

'Thats the girl? I never saw her before.'

'Cant wait to meet her later, she seems nice.'

'Oh, look at the boys beside her, they look alike.'