~s u r p r i s e ~ s h a w t y ~

As the light were still shining in the children's faces, their parents suddenly walk out. They were standing in front of the prism posing like they were on camera. The children were amazed at the sightings of their parents standing right in front of them, but missy was still curious. "Wait, so our parents were in the pyramid all along?" She asks. She instantly turns to Ojo.

"But, I don't understand. What's the takeover?" The president, Ms. Grenada, as well as her guards step behind ojo. "The takeover of power!" Ms. Grenada exclaims. "From your parents." But the children were still in confusion. "You see, the next generation is always an improvement from the last." "Things are not heading in the right direction on your planet. And you kids are inheriting earth's problems, and need to be able to fix them, sooner rather than later." Ojo continues. 

"It's in the best interest in the entire galaxy that life on earth survives and thrives." The president states. "So, we infiltrated both your government, and Heroics headquarters, so we could train you and accelerate the transfer of power." "As you see from today's events, it's not enough to be strong, powerful, or even magic. If you don't use your strengths together, and with good judgement, you guys are doomed." Ojo implies.

(This part is kind of boring, so if you want to skip it, start reading where the text is bolded)

"But, I don't understand. The clock hit zero. We were one second too late." Wheels complained. "The supreme commander knew down to the second exactly when the takeover would be happening." The president says, as he points to ojo. "You guess was close wheels, but not quite right. Everything on the ship wasn't designed for children." "Oh, it was designed by children." Wheels stated. 

"That's correct. On our planet, the children are in charge." She instantly turns to the people behind her, as they bow down. "So, you're their leader?" Missy asked. "Yes, just as I knew you would be a natural leader." Ojo replies. "It's why I drew you in front of the class. So, from one leader to another, as we each head off to face the challenges of the universe, can we count on you to not just help save your planet, but the entire galaxy?" 

Missy instantly puts her hands on her hips. "You have our word. When you need us, we'll be there."  "Thank you." The floor suddenly starts to complete itself as the heroics start to walk onto the platform. The children quickly run up to their parents and hug them instantly. It was like they've never seen their parents for years. 

Wheels was heading towards his dad as he crouched down to his height. "How do you feel son?" Miracle Guys asks. "Strong, really really strong." Wheels implied. "You're stronger than I'll ever be." Miracle guy instantly smiles. As the kids were still hugging and talking to their parents, slomo was still heading towards his dad. He was running in slow motion as he hugged him. 

He dad slowly broke their hug as he put his hand out. "Put it there buddy." He says. Slomo takes a deep breath, and slaps Blinding Fast's hand quickly. "What the- You're so fast!" He exclaims. As they hug once again, slomo suddenly speaks. "I love you." His dad's eyes widen slowly. "I love you, too, buddy." He says back.

(I'm not gonna do all of the kids since im lazy 😋, but you get what I mean)

The princess was looking at all the children, happy that they were with their families. She instantly got the feeling of depression, knowing that neither her mother or father were alive till this day. And another fact, she got her maid fired. Her best friend taken away from her. She was the one person that could almost replace her mother. All those memories.

Gone.

Wildcard suddenly noticed that the princess was feeling down, so he walked towards her. "Hey." He said, while putting his hand on y/n's shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" But the princess just shrugged. The poor boy didn't know what to do, but he suddenly looked up and saw two women standing a little bit far away from them.

One of the women signaled wildcard to make the princess look towards their direction. Wildcard nodded and faced princess y/n once again. "Hey, um I think someone's here to see you." He says. The princess's head slowly shot up at wildcard in confusion, then looked at where wildcard was pointing.

It was Ms. Blair with... Elizabeth? The princess quickly gasped and ran toward them. "Elizabeth!" She exclaimed. Y/n instantly hugged her as she reached the two. Poor girl, she was almost crying. The princess slowly broke the hug and tilted her head up to face Elizabeth. "But, how are you here?" She asks. "Well, Ms. Grenada told me that you somehow escaped and came out hear on your own, and she called me." Ms. Blair stated. "I mean, you're literally famous y/n! You're a princess for heavens sake."

"Well, obviously it wasn't obvious enough!" The princess teased as she faced towards her friends. She took a deep breath and hugged Elizabeth once again. "I thought I lost my best friend, Elizabeth." The princess says once again. Elizabeth instantly smiles and hugs her. 

Ms. Blair thought it was a touching moment for the two, but quickly remembered an important moment for the princess. "Wait, princess y/n." She says. The princess broke the hug and looked at Ms. Blair in confusion. "Isn't your coronation tomorrow?" Y/n's eyes instantly widen. "Oh shi-"

941 WORDS AHHHH