My (tempting) roomate

Hello again! This chapter has a little sum sum going on, but nothing TOO major.. I don't think 🤷🏾‍♀️ but cover the eyes of the innocent & enjoy lol

________________
———————-
———————————-

Time passed and Zeke didn't bother me anymore after that. After finishing off his three millionth cigarette he told me he was going for a walk with Pieck in the city. He invited me but I wanted to sleep.

I tried to nap but the whole time I kept thinking about the noise he made. It wasn't a sexual sound right? Or maybe it just sounded that way and I misinterpreted. Right? The thought of being able to get that sound from him made me think so many different thoughts and I blushed furiously thinking about every one. I groaned and sat up in my bed, "Stop thinking like that!" I smacked my face in between my palms and shook my head. My alarm that I had set for when I was to wake up from my nap sounded loudly from my phone and I cut it off. I went to the closet and grabbed my suit and since Zeke wasn't here I decided to change in the room.

I went to close the curtain of the balcony window and sat the suit on my bed. It was a silky black suit that hugged me in every place you could think of. When I finally dressed myself and worked on my tie, I began to reminisce about Erwin. When I went on my first mission with him, we were chosen as body guards so we could protect a high ranking officials son. The high ranking official known as Grisha Yeager, was the doctor who discovered the serum. It was all over the news and millions of people were interested in this serum and wanted to know what it was for.

For months he experimented with it, and realized that it was a danger to humanity. He shut it down completely and the news was out that he was going to get rid of it. Some people dropped the want for information, but other agency leaders, including Willy Tybur, wanted to see this serum for themselves. Willy threatened Dr. Yeagar's youngest son, Eren and claimed he would take his son away from him if the serum wasn't given to him. So because of that Erwin and I watched over the yeagars.

I didn't know Dr. Yeager had another son during that entire mission. Just that we were meant to protect Eren at all costs. I hadn't heard any information about Zeke at the time, and never even seen the man, but considering that Mr. Tybur ended up with small samples of the serum, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Zeke who gave it to him.

Erwin had to help me with my tie that mission day because it was my first time wearing a suit. I remember his warm hands touching my chest ever so slightly, and the look of happiness in his eyes made me soft... I never want to feel like that again.

I heard the door unlock and I turned my head to see Zeke who was grinning per usual, " You clean up nice Regent." Remembering what happened earlier I turned my head and said a quiet thanks and threw on the jacket of my suit. Zeke began changing not bothering going to the bathroom this time.

He slowly started with the hoodie that he was wearing and stripped. All the way down to his underwear. I wasn't trying to watch, but for some reason I couldn't look away. I leaned against my bed watching him undress. I felt so filthy, but he didn't seem to notice.

While only in his underwear he looked at me & tilted his head, " Staring again?" I shrugged, " I'm not apologizing for staring since you haven't told me to turn away." Zeke licked his lips and spoke in a low tone, " I don't want you to." His words made my eyes widen and it sent a tension through the air and which was a tension that I hadn't felt in a long time.

I watched as Zeke began to caress his hands all over his body, to his hair, his neck, chest, and all the way down until finally he grabbed his length moaning in the process. I stiffened at the moan which was indeed the same sound I heard when I grabbed his hair. He rubbed his sex slowly that was visibly growing inside his undergarment. He was huge. I clenched my jaw feeling myself get aroused. I quickly looked away trying to control my self and he teased, " Now, now, Levi, I told you I don't want you to look away."

I bit my lip and silently cursed myself while turning my head back to him. He had taken his sex out of his underwear now, and was slowly stroking himself with determined movements. He looked at me and bit his lip trying to keep his composure as the warmth of pleasure took control of his body. I never thought I could see a sight so striking. The way his perfect lips formed an O with each stroke, his other wandering hand that was grabbing his throat and grazing along his abs, the way he would throw his head back when he felt his pleasure rise.

Watching him, I felt my own sex twitch at the performance that was happening in front of me.

We locked eyes as he stroked himself and his breathing started to quicken more, and his legs beginning to shake a little. I knew he was almost ready to release and I smirked a little watching him get closer and closer to what he longed for. He groaned loudly quickening his strokes which only made my sex jump at the sight. He put his free hand on the bed for support and as his strokes got sloppier I couldn't help but chuckle. His moans made me lick my lips as he finished never breaking eye contact with me. He looked at me seductively and chuckled, " Look what you did to me Levi.."

I instantly felt chills at the way he breathily said my name. Thinking I caused him to feel like that even though I hadn't even touched him made me want to know what it would be like if I did. It remained silent for a while but then I felt my anger build up inside when I realized what he just did.

I got up and went to the bathroom and came out with a towel and soap and raised my voice, " You got the floor all dirty! You want them to think we're doing inappropriate things?!" Zeke just chuckled, " I mean I just did, but they wouldn't say anything about it." I rolled my eyes and quickly tried to clean his dumbass kids off the floor before it seeped more into the carpet.

While I was attempting to clean the floor, Zeke went to clean himself off and finally changed into his suit.

His suit was a navy blue, and he had slicked his hair back with gel. He handed me a bag with random expensive rings, " Here. Put these on." He also grabbed his own bag of rings and I remembered that we were playing as the sons of the Shine Industry.

On our way to the convention I couldn't focus at all. Zeke was shooting me sexual glares the entire time we were on our way to the building and all I could think about was what the hell had just happened. I face palmed myself standing in front of the mirror bathroom and thinking about how much I actually enjoyed it. Seeing him in such a state made me wonder how else he'd act if he let me- never mind. I can't think of him that way.

He's still my enemy. That little performance was nothing.

I walked into the large theater where people with the most expensive everything were laughing in there high class tones, talking in their high class voices. Ugh, it bothered me so much I wanted to kill every last one of them.

Once I finally made it to Zeke, I sat down and he smiled at me, " Glad you could finally make it brother." I rolled my eyes, " Some brother you are after the shit you pulled earlier-."

Our conversation was put on hold when Pieck appeared. Her role was to be Lady Daniella. Lady Daniella was a rich woman who started a business of handmade dresses from scratch. She was known for the rare different designs each dress had. The dress she had on was her most famous one called the Queen of Zorlin. It was a long emerald dress that had a v neck and around the v neck was small ruffles that had sparkles scattered all over. Also like those ruffles there were gold sparkles all over the dress. The back of the dress was out and in the shoulders was Daniella's signature icon- a crown.  Zeke stood up and bowed respectfully, " My my Daniella, you look ravishing." He grabbed her by her hand and gave it a small kiss. Pieck was tryin not to frown at his bad acting and she smiled, " Thank you Dean. You don't look bad yourself." She sat down beside Zeke and waved at me. I nodded and watched Reiner and Petra, Bertha- I mean Bartholomew (who the hell made his name so hard to pronounce?), Porco, and their partners all come in at different times.

The lights went off and the stage light shined brightly to catch everyone's attention. The host, was a short man with unusual white hair. He bowed and spoke with his announcing voice, " Hello all! And welcome to Bidders of Zorlin." He smirked in an evil way and the people in the crowd clapped and some whistled. I groaned and thought: this was going to be a long night.