Our Rest Day

I'm pretty sure you guys enjoyed that chapter, if you have any critiques let me know 😭 I'm a Virginia so some stuff is probably not accurate

Anywhooo back to the story

✨✨✨✨✨✨

The next morning I was waken up to Zeke deep throating my sex. I moaned loudly, arching my back as he put as much in his mouth as possible. "Zeke! What the hell?!" He chuckled and moaned on my length causing my eyes to flutter. He sped up, and slowed down. He continued that pattern over and over making me frustrated but aroused by his teasing.

I groaned and grabbed a hand full of his hair, pulling it tightly. It caused him to moan even louder on my length and it took me a minute to get myself to speak, " K-keep doing that.. it makes Daddy feel good." Zeke looked up at me after those words, eyes widened by surprise. He only chuckled again and continued to pleasure me. He finally deep throated my sex, sucking, and rolling his tongue I moaned, " Fuck.."

Zeke finally began to speed up, and I pulled his hair enjoying all of the pleasure. I moaned loudly, and gripped the sheets beside me. I finally felt the build up to my release and let out a loud wail, " F-fuck Yeager!" I rode out my orgasm, while he swallowed as much of my liquids as possible, and I fell back onto the bed.

He rubbed my thighs and kissed them, " Good morning, Levi." I blushed and I rolled my eyes, " It's the afternoon Dumbass." He just laughed and he turned around on his back and laid down between my thighs. Playing with his hair, I looked up at the ceiling, " Plans for today?"

He wrapped his arm under my thighs, " Hmm.. not sure. Maybe we could go to dinner with Assyria and Yuki. Then afterwards go boat riding?" I shrugged, " Whatever you want to do Zeke."

I set up a time for us to meet them, and they agreed that we could all meet around 6:00 pm. I patted zeke so he would get up. I stood up, a little sore from the events last night. Zeke watched me like a hawk as I looked for clothes to wear to dinner. I put my hand to my chin, thinking about what to wear. I decided to go with a plain black button up, dark jeans, and my boots.

I walked into the bathroom to shower. I cut on the water and waited until it was to the temperature of my liking. While waiting I noticed Zeke leaning up against the doorway, still fully naked. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, " What?"

He walked towards me, " We might as well shower together?" I scoffed, " You gonna be able to control yourself?" He blushed, " what do you mean by that?! I have control over my body Levi." I teased him looking down at his hard sex, " You sure?" He rolled his eyes and got in the shower. I handed him his wash cloth and grabbed mine stepping in afterwards.

After our shower I pulled on my clothes and looked at the mirror beside the small chair that was infront of the window and noticed my hair was a mess. I blushed. All because of Zeke Yeager. I quickly brushed it down back to its finest, and sat down on the bed to look at my phone.

I had 6 messages from Hange:

Omg! I heard you and Ezekiel got the Serum! I'm so proud of you two 🥺

Also, Since you have a rest day tomorrow you should totally call me so I can talk to you 😭

👀 it's you not texting me back for me, you're usually up by this time

🤭 unless you're busyyyyyy 😏

Omg- Zeke's giving you that GAwk GawK 350 isn't he?!

I'm so proud of youuu, you're finally doing something other than killing people 🥺😭😭

________