My (immortal) partner

That last chapter was quite shorter than others, so I decided to bless y'all & release this one as soon as possible ☺️
_____________
________________
___________

All of the lights were off except the moonlight from the slightly opened curtain and he was looking up at the ceiling, not noticing that I was standing right in front of him. I was about to say something, but I knew if I had interrupted him he probably would've fucked me since I was here. So, I decided to watch.

I leaned against the wall and watched as he stroked his large veiny cock. He bit his lip and made a hissing sound, " Fucking Levi Ackerman. How dare he?" He began stroking himself faster, pre cum was already dripping on his hands. "Oh Levi." I stiffened at him moans. He was moaning my name? He moaned my name once more and his breath quickened. Watching him made me so aroused, but I kept my composure considering we had a mission to do.

He closed his eyes and he gripped the sheets beside him as he finally got to his release. He panted heavily and groaned grabbing the small hand towel that he had put on the nightstand and wiped himself off.

I cleared my throat, " Ahem." He jumped, and stood up quickly and pulled up his pants. " What the hell Levi?! You've been here the entire time?!" I rolled my eyes as he stood with wide eyes staring at me. He finally relaxed and crossed his arms, " You liked what you saw?" I blushed not wanting to admit it and I rolled my eyes, " We don't have time to talk about that right now. We-." In four large steps he had made it to me, and raised my chin so i could look up at him. The hand still had his liquids covered all over.

His thumb pressed against my lip and he licked his, " How dare you.. leave me in this state." I swallowed, " Yeager-." He gripped my chin harder and turned my head to the side to expose my neck. He immediately began to place soft kisses on my neck and I bit back my moan. My heart began racing and I groaned, " Yeager-." With the hand that was still covered in his liquids, he shoved two of his fingers in my mouth. I moaned and sucked on them willingly, making sure to gather as many of his juices as I could into my mouth. Remembering the situation with Yuki, I pulled his fingers out of my mouth, " Zeke! I'm trying to tell you something here!" He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me noticing how serious my voice was. I pushed him off of me so hard that he fell onto the bed, " Yuki is outside. He said that he has a way to get the Serum."

Zeke cleared his throat, " What?" I explained everything that Yuki told me and he stroked his beard, " Ah.. I see. So everyone wants their hands on my Levi." I scoffed, " I don't belong to anyone Yeager. Get a weapon, and let's go." He chuckled, " I myself am the weapon." He stood up and waited for me at the door while I grabbed the silencer gun from the bottom drawer which was hidden under the wood. Our agency had put it there. How? I have no clue. They were always so sneaky with things. I quickly went to rinse out my mouth and wash off my face, feeling disgusting after what Zeke had just pulled.

We walked out of the building and I got in the front of the passengers side, and Zeke climbed in the back and sat in the middle seat. Yuki nodded at me, " I texted them a few minutes ago. They told me to come so I can celebrate with them. Sooo that gives me a way to distract everyone else, while you two sneak in with the passcode that I'm going to give you, and grab the serum."

Zeke nodded, " After we get the serum how do we get away from the building?" He smiled, " Take my car. Once they figure out what happened to the Serum, I'll be done for." I looked at him in confusion, " What?"

He sighed and began to drive, " They'll kill me on the spot. But it will give you time to get away." I looked at him in concern, " You're seriously going to go down like that? You leave when we leave.."

He shook his head, " They're smart Levi. Once they see you on the cameras, they'll know you were never kidnapped. Pointing all evidence towards me. If you don't leave as soon as possible they will find and stop you." I scoffed, " No ones ever stopped me."