Our (second) Rest Day

We had to get on a plane in order to get to Marley. The last time I was at Marley was when Zeke killed Erwin. I never did a mission in Marley because of that. Mrs. Reiss didn't want me killing unnecessary people because of my anger.

The plane ride began with Assyria wanting to make a toast for Yuki. Hange sung a small song for him and it ended up in everyone laughing at how bad she sung. The plane grew a little quiet and calm. I could tell some of us were still thinking about Yuki while some were nervous about this mission entirely.

If Dhaka could retrieve the serum so easily, who knows what else he had up his sleeve.

Armin, Eren, and Mikasa began chatting per usual and if I didn't know any better I'd think that Eren was very fond of armin. Considering i hadn't seen him talk to anyone as much as he was doing right now.

Zeke was sitting by me and he had put a hand on mine. I looked at him and tilted my head, " What?" He shook his head, and closed his eyes to go to sleep. I rolled my eyes and allowed it since I knew he probably just needed some comfort before we got to Dr. Dhaka's lab.

I fell asleep and didn't notice my head had fell on his shoulder. When I woke up I yawned and I heard him chuckle, " Sleep well?" I noticed I was rested on him and I quickly sat up, " Get that smug grin off of your face before I take it off." He chuckled and he fidgeted with his fingers. The plane had landed and I looked out the window at the airport in front of us. I sighed. Turning to Zeke, he was still fidgeting with his fingers obviously nervous. I grabbed his hands, " We'll be with you every step of the way." The others looked at us and they all smiled. Hange chuckled, " Yeah Ezekiel! You're not alone."

He had finally calmed down, " Alright that's enough, I feel like a child." I rolled my eyes letting his hands go, " Because you are one." He rolled his eyes and we all got off the plane.

We got in three SUV's and headed to the lab. Once there, the three cars went in different directions. Our suv parked in an alley that was around the corner from the lab. Zeke was quiet the entire time and he finally spoke, " His house.. underneath it is the lab." We all nodded and Armin cleared his throat, " well.. since they don't know me and Mikasa, we could stage as tourists. Once he opens the door you can go in form the back door?"

We all looked at each other and I nodded, " It could work. But it's not likely that he's the only person in there." Hange called me and we told them what we wanted to do. Hange hummed in thought, " Well. Reiner and Bertholt's team are going up an abandoned building right now. They're going to scope the place out. Once they get prepared, they will be sniping while Dr. Dhaka is at the door. That's when you will sneak inside yes." We all agreed.

She spoke seriously, " For Yuki."  We all repeated after her and silence spread over us until she hung up.

I leaned back in my seat and Zeke looked out the window lost in thought. Eren cleared his throat, " Brother, are you okay?" Zeke flinched, " Its nothing I can't handle." I turned to Eren, " Your brother has a bad memory here." Eren nodded and mouthed "oh." He leaned back in his seat. A little time passed and Hange texted me: Everyone's ready. Go now.

I told everyone and we all snuck out of the car. Zeke, Eren, and I went another direction while Mikasa and Armin went to the front door.

We snuck around the back of the building and Mikasa and Armin knocked on the door. Dr. Dhaka opened the door and Armin bowed down in a gesture, " I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but we were wondering if you could help us find the way out of this neighborhood? We're touring with our father and we got lost." He held up his phone, " we don't have any signal." Dr. Dhaka nodded and began to tell them where they could go.