Hate Sex (Bonus Chapter 😏)

Author's note: so my friend & I ship zeke & levi & during the episode when Levi takes Zeke to the forest & they have to stay there for a while, my friend claims that she believes that they had hate sex sooo ✋🏾😳 this is going to be a small short story about that 😂 it's in Levi's POV because it's easier for me to write that way for some reason-

I always say enjoy- so DONT enjoy it 😐☺️

Also I added a lil song- to give more of a VIBEE TO THE BOOP BOOP & I can't function ✋🏾😭

___________________

_________________________

"So Levi.. do you not like the wine?"

I looked up from my tea and looked up annoyingly at the blonde haired man. Zeke stared back with the same expression, his glasses shining quickly which annoyed me even more. I swear it was taking everything in me not to kill this man. After all he's done and he's sitting here in front of me with his big ass head on his fucking shoulders. It truly disgusted me.

I rolled my eyes, " No."

Zeke looked back down at his book and asked, " Why is that?" I went back to sipping my tea, and after taking my sip I watched as Zeke flipped the page in his book. I spoke with my usual strong tone, " It takes a lot to get me drunk."

Looking at the blonde haired man, I noticed he had  interest in his eyes now. Zeke chuckled, " Really?.." He sat his book down and stroked his beard, " For a small man like yourself, that sounds really surprising."

I rolled his eyes and set down my tea while crossing my arms, " Fuck you Sasquatch." Zeke crossed his arms and hummed, " Is that a request?" I shot an evil glare at him and rolled my eyes in disgust, " I'd rather eat Titan ass then be in bed with you Yeagar."

Zeke let out a laugh, which made me wince. A laugh? What was so damn funny that he could laugh at this moment? Zeke mumbled, " I'm willing to test that theory." It was too low for me to hear so I just assumed he said something a dumb ass would say and went back to drinking the rest of my tea.

Zeke stood up and stretched, " Well. I guess this is goodnight Captain." He did a small sloppy salute and walked into his tent.

I sighed. Fucking Yeagars. I never can get a damn break can I? I stood up and went to get more tea then I heard Zeke yell from his tent, " Ah! Somebody help!" I groaned, " What now Yeagar?!" I set down my tea cup and stormed to his tent. Once inside, Zeke was standing with his arms crossed and stared down at me with a smug grin on his face, " That was the only way to get you in here Ackerman."  He didn't have on his glasses and his eyes twinkled with amusement.

I froze a little confused on what he meant and I rolled my eyes, " Take your nonsense somewhere else Beardo." I was about to walk out of the tent but Zeke grabbed my wrist. I shot him a glare, " Get your filthy hands off of me you hairless ape!" He looked down at me with something different in his eyes, " I will.. but.. I want you to do me a favor."

I stood staring at him in disgust and I waited for him to continue. He licked his lips, " Well.. since your going to one day kill me with the end of your sword.. I thought it wouldn't hurt if you helped me with a moment of pleasure."

I looked at him in confusion, " A moment of what now?" He reached his free hand down and grabbed his bulge which was showing through his pants.
My heart dropped and I swallowed, my mouth beginning to get dry. Was he serious?

I scoffed, " Hell no." I yanked my arm away from his grasp and he grabbed my hand this time and brought it up to his crotch. He pressed my hand on his erection, " As you can see, I'm in need of a release. You don't want to help me Levi?"

I froze. He was dead serious. I bit my lip and shook my head, " All of these other soldiers and you want me to do this for you?" He chuckled, " They're not humanity's strongest soldier are they?"

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't in need of something as well. But getting it from this man was the last thing I wanted to do.

I opened them back up and looked up at him who was looking down at me with a heated gaze. Damn it.

I pushed him towards the small bed on the ground. He sat down with a grunt considering how hard I pushed him. I took off my maneuver gear, and set it to the side. Looking down at him, I climbed on top of his lap.

He grabbed my waist, and I yanked his hair back to get easy access to his neck. He moaned while smirking, " Don't be too rough dear.. that's my job." His words sent something through me that I hadn't felt in a long time and I bit his neck which caused him to wince, " The hell Ackerman!"

I pulled away with a smirk only for him to grab my chin and pull me into a kiss. It was a hungry, needy, and rough kiss which made me shiver.

Clothes began to come off, and the next thing I knew he was on top of me with only his undergarments. But even through those I could see how hard he was. He yanked down my underwear and threw it to the side.

Looking down at me he bit his lip taking in my naked body. His hands roamed down my skin, and he touched a few scars that I had on my side. He looked me in the eyes, " Interesting."

I rolled my eyes, " Hurry up before I change my mind." He only chuckled and he pulled out his large sex out of his underwear. It made me shift uncomfortably underneath him and he smirked a little while stroking himself, " You know... that gaze you always make at me?"

I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion and he continued, " That death glare of yours,  the one that always makes me piss myself.. well, I can't wait to see what other faces I'll cause you to make." I scoffed and blushed a little not expecting his words. He grabbed my chin and leaned down close to me to whisper in my ear, " Don't be too loud."

I was about to say something like a smart remark, but he quickly inserted his length and I groaned while grabbing a handful of his hair. Not even trying to control himself he began a fast pace and it took everything in my not to make any loud sounds. But it was impossible. "Dammit Sasquatch." I tried to whisper but it came out louder than I meant it to.

Every thrust sent sparks through my body and the look on my face showed I was enjoying every second of this. His hot breath was tickling my neck, and his soft moans were sending chills throughout my entire body. I hated it all. His hot breath. His big cock. His beard grazing my cheek. But I hated it the most that I didn't want it to end.

His large cock was ramming my insides, and he was hitting every perfect spot. I moaned loudly and he quickly covered my mouth with his large hand and he chuckled a little his hair falling down his face as he fucked me senseless. Our skin was slapping together and sweat was dripping down our bodies.

Zeke removed his hand and shoved two fingers in my mouth. I moaned onto them and he breathily spoke, " Y-You called my hands filthy before but it seems like you like them." I blushed and he pulled them out. His put his head down on my shoulder and his thrusts began to get sloppier and sloppier, which made me groan and we both finally reached our release.

Panting we laid there and he finally pulled out of me, and went to grab a cloth. He cleaned himself off first, and to my surprise cleaned me as well. I didn't say no because I was trying to get my shit together after what happened. He just laughed a little at me and I rolled my eyes watching him put his clothes back on.

He looked at me and stretched, " I need to smoke." I sat up finally and slowly put my clothes back on. I winced a little. I was sore? The hell. Zeke watched in humor as I struggled to put on my pants. I could feel his eyes on me and he smirked a little, " You okay over there?"

I ignored him and with that I walked out of the tent.
Using my maneuver gear I flew up to a tree limb and sat down leaning against it. I groaned. I can't believe I had just did that.

"Captain?" I turned my head to one of the other trees to see a new recruit. They continued, " Is everything okay? I heard a lot of noises coming from down there after you went inside the tent. I cleared my throat, " Everything was fine.. I just gave him a beating for being an annoying ass."

The recruit just nodded and disappeared through the trees back to their post. I looked down to see Zeke standing outside of the tent. He waved with a cocky grin on his face and I rolled my eyes. I'm definitely going to kill him in his sleep.