My Lover

I used a base to try to draw Levi & zeke at the top 😭🥺 it's so wholesome I can't take it
Also this chapter also had a little homophobia 😭 I like to add drama you guys

I just realized I forgot to color Levi's hands.. Oopsies

Also this is an early update 🥺 I posted it early last week so I decided why not 🤷🏾‍♀️
___________
_______________
_______

I woke up the next day and noticed Zeke wasn't there. I yawned and stretched wincing in pain. Remembering everything from last night I blushed. Those damn idiots.

Looking at my phone I noticed it was about 2:00 pm. I pulled the covers off of me slowly and got out of bed to shower and brush my teeth. Brushing my teeth was a issue since I could barely open my mouth. And showering was hard as well. I just shrugged it off and tried to ignore it.

While walking downstairs I could smell what smelled like breakfast and a small smile spread across my face. Once at the kitchen I saw Zeke standing in front of the stove flipping pancakes. He had on a black apron that had "Greatest Chef" written on it, and his hair was wet from a shower.

Stepping silently behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist, " Yeagar cooks?" He laughed a little, " You're surprised about this too?" I shook my head and pulled his head down by grabbing his hair and kissed him softly in the cheek.

Yuki came downstairs rubbing his eyes, when he saw us he immediately blushed and turned around to go back upstairs. Zeke rolled his eyes, " No point in running Yuki." Yuki groaned and walked to the kitchen counter and sat down on the chair placed behind it. I walked to the fridge and poured a glass of water and leaned against the counter. Yuki nervously looked down at his fingers and back up at me, " I wasn't too rough was I?"

I blushed. My thoughts went back to my sore throat along with everything else, and I still couldn't believe it was because of these two dumbasses. I rolled my eyes and mumbled, " Yes." Zeke just chuckled and he set down three plates of pancakes, eggs, and sausage. We said our thanks and began to eat.

We all ate in silence and Zeke ended up getting a text. Then there's were more texts which I could tell by his phone buzzing over and over again. Yuki and I turned to him and Zeke was smirking like hell. I rolled my eyes, " Yeagar.. the hell you smirking at?"

He cleared his throat and tried to stop smirking, " It's nothing.." I looked at him with a serious face and he looked at me wide eyed, " Pieck, Hange, and Assyria... you know... had a three-." I cut him off, " That's enough." Yuki groaned, " So we're not the only ones who did crazy shit last night. Thank God."

I rolled my eyes and Zeke kept smirking. I just went back to eating my food and Yuki quickly finished his, " Assyria is coming to get me soon so I'll be out of your hair." We looked at up him and he nodded and went back upstairs. Zeke laughed a little, " He seems like he can't function around us." I scoffed, " I don't understand why.." Zeke looked at me with teasing eyes at me while holding up the pancake piece on his fork, " It means he had a good time and probably wants to do it again." I groaned and got up slowly to clean Yuki and I's empty plate, " No."

Zeke rolled his eyes, " You're no fun Ackerman..I know you enjoyed it."

I cleared my throat and bit my lip while cutting on the water in the sink. He wasn't wrong. Zeke called out from behind me, " You know I'm right. I can tell when you enjoy something."

I grabbed the dish washing liquid and the scrubber, " Is that so?"

Zeke nodded and stood up and stood behind me while placing the dish in the sink. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back which made me look up at him. Leaning down he kiss me hungrily on the lips. When he broke the kiss he chuckled, " Mhmm."