four;

To see Brittany S

To see Brittany S. Pierce out of her Cheerio uniform was almost like a fever dream of an alternate reality. Dani was almost expecting to see herself in one when she'd look in a mirror . She shudders at the thought.

A mini Quinn. Sue Sylvester would have one hell of a field day .

The very next day, Dani finds herself literally dragging the blonde girl to her appointment with Emma Pillsbury, the schools guidance counsellor. "Brit, c'mon. This will be good for you!"

Will Schuester was already in there and motioned towards the chairs. "Take a seat Brit. Your friend can as well"

Dani nods. Brittany looks as monotone as ever, as she asks if she's getting kicked of the glee club as well. Mr. Schuester shakes his head and reassures her that's not the case. "We're just worried about you"

"We know you've had some setbacks lately, and it looks like you might be feeling a little bit blue"

Dani grasps onto her friend's hand, letting her know she's there for her. "It's alright to talk about it Brit"

"I've been taking Lord Tubbington's pills for feline depression"

Dani shakes her head at the girl in disbelief. "I'm sorry, what?"

Mr Schuester clears his throat. "Brittany, I think you and Emma should meet daily for awhile. I think you underestimated the impact of being held back, has had on you"

"I don't really have any time. After school, I'm hopping into bed, eating cashews and bacon and watching the Client List marathon. Oh and silently judging Dani, because she refused to join the only other group that makes me think of Santana or her sister"

Dani let's out a groan. "Brit, please"

She then gets up and walks away, mumbling a monologue to herself down the hall. Dani looks like she can go until Mr. Schuester calls out to her. "You're Quinn Fabray's-"

Dani sighs softly and turns around to face them. "Little sister. Danielle Fabray. I go by Dani"

The club director comes from behind the desk. "Dani. We could really use you help here"

"Look, I'm not going to join your Glee Club. Not really my thing"

Mr. Schuester shakes his head. "Not join per se. More of like an emotional support person? Just for this week, so Brittany has someone else to lean on, that isn't apart of Glee"

Dani bites her bottom lip in thought. "I don't have to do any singing?"

"Not unless you want to"