eight;

"WATCH IT WILSON! PUT SOME KICK INTO IT!"

"Oof!" the Aussie whines as his body makes contact with the grassy turf. Laughter can be heard from the other players. A whistle and footsteps come over to him. "Come on Wilson! Quit lying around on the job and get moving!"

Fletcher scrambled to his feet and brushes himself off. Coach Bieste shakes her head. "You need to focus kid. God only knows, why I let you off track to be on this team. But you got a good touch down streak going. I'd hate to see that go to waste.." she blows her whistle again and instructs the team to get into formation. Fletcher gets to his spot to prep for the next touchdown.

Just then, he notices Dani Fabray and two other girls with blonde and brunette hair walk over to the fencing to watch the practice.

Suddenly Fletcher feels this surge of power and walks up to his teammates, throwing a nearby football into one of their hands nearby.

"Coach said to fake right
And break left
Watch out for the pick
And keep an eye on defense
Gotta run the give and go
And take the ball to the hole
But don't be afraid
To shoot the outside 'J' "

Fletcher spots a nearby cart with extra footballs and runs down the line of players throwing each one a ball.

"Just keep ya head in the game
Just keep ya head in the game
And don't be afraid
To shoot the outside 'J'
Just keep ya head in the game"

The players form a circle around Fletcher, chanting him on almost.

(Fletcher)
"U gotta
Get'cha get'cha head in the game"
(Team)
"We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game"
(Fletcher)
"U gotta
Get'cha get'cha head in the game"
(Team)
"We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game"
(Fletcher)
"Come on
Get'cha get'cha head in the game"
(Team)
"We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game
Whoo!"

The team mates split off, forming a line towards where Dani and her friends are, the former looking confused, her friends whispering excitedly as Fletcher steps closer and closer to her .

"Why am I feeling so wrong
My head's in the game
But my heart's in the song
She makes this feel so right.."

He leans over the fencing to almost caress her cheek, and stops himself.

"Should I got for it?
Better shake this, yikes!"